Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AngelBoy

Is new things coming to EE?

Hello guys,
I just found some files in the Everybody Edits that may be interesting.

Unreleased Potions\Lab Pack (Pictures by doh)
YaAyr.png
DMQE8.png
7pqGE.png
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reversed Smiley:
K2aZS.png

Known but unreleased smileys:
Dj - Drum Pack, Red Ninja, Purple Ghost
fkzYP.png HbtQn.png e7TGZ.png
___________________________________________________________________________________

Rumors by SQUADFS:
Interworld Portals: portals that's teleport you from one world (level) to another.
Certain Locks: locks which open to certain usernames only.

Ice Gravity Brick:
lKzZB.png
The ice block is suppose to be a gravity brick that lets you slide as if you were on ice. The ice brick was found in October/early December. Its progress was a good piece from what RPGMaster2000 said (Click here for the pictures).
The ice brick must have been removed by Chris in April or May of this year because it was in the severside shop during March. I know it's not MrShoe because I asked him about it and he said he didn't know about and he said he didn't remove the ice brick from the severside shop.
(Info by Bobyy)

3014627_orig.png

Released:

Warning Signs (Decos) Package:
0nLOZ.jpg
0a8GK.png

Gasmask smiley:
49RoE.png

Timed Doors:
2ZwDv.jpg
rFjpV.png
PUQ5V.png

Industrial Package (+ A secret level):
vEV40.jpg
ZeeJp.png
zjXpA.png
BETA [DELETED]
Non Beta [DELETED]

The Robot smiley:
PZiKQ.png

3014627_orig.png

I know that some for you already know some of the information or all of it.
the point is to say your opinion about it.

MORE COMING SOON...
*Last Update: 10/08/2012

Discuss.

Last edited by AngelBoy (Oct 8 2012 2:23:02 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

jemhun

Re: Is new things coming to EE?

That's not a transparent coin https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
It's the coin when you touched it. (only works if you have the code or you a re the owner)
And the timed doors is already released.
But it's in another site.

#3 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Reversed smiley? whats that?

#4 Before February 2015

jemhun

ABC Boy wrote:

Reversed smiley? whats that?

It's one of MrShoe's experiments.
Like the Red ninja, Pink Ghost.
But I think it'll never be released.

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I lol'd at reversed smiley, reminded of EER.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

Zoom

You know I don't understand why you must make this topic. We are getting new updates weekly and there is no reason to spoil it for everyone else. Maybe you enjoy hacking and ruining the surprise updates every week for yourself , but it's really inconsiderate to ruin it for everyone else.

Please think next time before you post.

#7 Before February 2015

Cola1

Zoom wrote:

You know I don't understand why you must make this topic. We are getting new updates weekly and there is no reason to spoil it for everyone else. Maybe you enjoy hacking and ruining the surprise updates every week for yourself , but it's really inconsiderate to ruin it for everyone else.

Welcome to the forums.I think a few people agree with this but in my opinion most people like finding out what comes in the future of EE. It keeps them excited.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#8 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Zoom wrote:

It's fun seeing out things you shouldn't be seeing.

#9 Before February 2015

capasha

Zoom wrote:

Why did you even look in this thread then?

#10 Before February 2015

AngelBoy

Zoom wrote:

I am sorry, but Cola1, Fdoou and Doh are right...

#11 Before February 2015

capasha

news_industrial.png
news_iron.png
news_iron._v2.png

Something more to cry about Zoom?

#12 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Zoom wrote:

i know you dont understand you're (currently) a noob.

#14 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

pikachitu wrote:
Zoom wrote:

No need for that, pikachitu.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#15 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Zoom wrote:

I agree with Cola1, doh, Fdoou & Angelboy. For most of us, we're dying to see what the leaked update is, not caring about spoilers etc.

Also, welcome abroad to EE forum!

#16 Before February 2015

Zoom

Doh it's people like you that ruin the game for others. I will remember not to associate with the likes of you, because you are clearly a very inconsiderate, and condescending person.

Pikachitu wrote:

Takes one to know one~

Aoitenshi wrote:

I agree with Cola1, doh, Fdoou & Angelboy. For most of us, we're dying to see what the leaked update is, not caring about spoilers etc.

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.~

And if you really care that much, then you mine as well just make your own version of EE/game similar to EE. Everyone knows we get an update EVERY Thursday so I don't see why people have to go through the files all the time to see what's new. When you can just wait till THURSDAY and actually see it IN THE GAME.

EDIT: Also I disabled my reputation because people clearly do not know how to use it properly.

Last edited by Zoom (Jul 12 2012 5:40:06 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

Bobyy

news_iron._v1.png news_iron.png

There's a difference between the backgrounds. So that means that there will be at least two backgrounds in that package.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#18 Before February 2015

matt7777

Zoom wrote:

Doh it's people like you that ruin the game for others. I will remember not to associate with the likes of you, because you are clearly a very inconsiderate, and condescending person.

Pikachitu wrote:

Takes one to know one~

Aoitenshi wrote:

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.~

And if you really care that much, then you mine as well just make your own version of EE/game similar to EE. Everyone knows we get an update EVERY Thursday so I don't see why people have to go through the files all the time to see what's new. When you can just wait till THURSDAY and actually see it IN THE GAME.

EDIT: Also I disabled my reputation because people clearly do not know how to use it properly.

Doh doesn't ruin the game. You clearly know nothing about the community. Why do you care about spoilers? It's not like the shocking end to a hit novel...

Anyways, Time Doors are probably next week.

#19 Before February 2015

Zoom

matt7777 wrote:

Doh doesn't ruin the game. You clearly know nothing about the community. Why do you care about spoilers? It's not like the shocking end to a hit novel...

Anyways, Time Doors are probably next week.

It's the whole idea of a gift, and a surprise.

Imagine...

It's 1 week before Christmas, but you already know all the gifts you are getting because one of your little brothers/sisters told you

It's 3 days before your birthday, and one of your cousins accidentally tells you what gift they got you

I don't know about other people, but I look forward to the surprise. The surprise is usually just as great as the gift itself! So why ruin it? Why not just wait and see. I know sometimes people are anxious, but knowing about it isn't gonna make you get it any sooner. Plus now that I do know what's coming, because someone was rude enough to leak it, it only makes me want it more and makes me upset I'll have to wait a whole week to get it.

Have patience! Don't spoil the gifts! Enjoy what you have while you have it.

#20 Before February 2015

Koto

I wonder what those colored plates are in the BG.   Also, interesting note, the factory BG, aren't even with the blocks, they're like the BG from the viking pack
Zoom, people were giving you minus rep for complaining about something that someone else posted, even though their was nothing forcing you to ruin it for yourself.   If you don't want to get this stuff spoiled, then don't come here, because this is the stuff that we talk about, here.

#21 Before February 2015

MIHB

Man, I hope those conveyor belts actually move.   I bet they don't, but that would be really awesome.

Can somebody who has tried the timed doors tell me how they work?   How are they different from keys and keyblocks?

#22 Before February 2015

Koto

They appear for 4 seconds, and dissapear for 4 seconds.   Its automatic, and I think you can set them up to where they all don't appear at the same time.

#23 Before February 2015

Cola1

BOY IS THAT ROBOT UGLY.

Erm... Sorry... ._. For off topic. But I had to say that

Last edited by Cola1 (Jul 12 2012 11:14:04 pm)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#24 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Zoom wrote:

You don't really know Capasha. He's one of the most intelligent, clever, and informed people on EE. He's much more kind somewhere else than here.

By the way, thanks for posting all the new stuff. I know it may ruin the surprise of updates, but simple blocks and smileys aren't really exciting...
I always wanted to have preview of stuff, now I have it, sweet. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#25 Before February 2015

AngelBoy

Jojatekok wrote:
Zoom wrote:

You don't really know Capasha. He's one of the most intelligent, clever, and informed people on EE. He's much more kind somewhere else than here.

By the way, thanks for posting all the new stuff. I know it may ruin the surprise of updates, but simple blocks and smileys aren't really exciting...
I always wanted to have preview of stuff, now I have it, sweet. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

100% Agree.

EDIT:
Updated a new secret level by MrShoe.

Last edited by AngelBoy (Jul 13 2012 5:21:53 am)

AngelBoy 142391954841884

Board footer