Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 Re: Game Discussion » Is the EE Website Fully Working? » 2019-08-21 14:21:04

Edit: I couldn't find a way to fix the problem. I use Windows 7 on my Virtual Machine with Internet Explorer 11.
The reason it doesn't work is because the SSL/TLS method that everybodyedits.com use, is outdated and Internet Explorer 11 doesn't support that anymore.
It have to do with RC4. Firefox and Chrome still accept this. So if you change Webbrowser to Firefox or either Chrome it would work. Or if staff fix their unsupported version of SSL/TLS.

#2 Re: Bots and Programming » [Release] EEditor 4.0.9 - Offline Editor » 2019-08-19 18:44:57

So I updated EEditor to work on newest EE version.

Features:
Added: If Windows 10 use Dark Theme so does EEditor. (in beta)
Fixed: Now possible to create accounts. A work around because playerobjects is disabled.

#3 Re: Bots and Programming » [Release] Everybody Edits client (fixed) » 2019-08-19 17:52:34

PiotrGrochowski wrote:
capasha wrote:

Can you show me what's wrong with the window size? I think it should be correct.

https://i.imgur.com/qY0uzx6.png

The whitescreen official version behind has the correct window size. The fork compiled by you has a size slightly off and it cannot be resized down.

It's not a fork. I made this client but as I know none in the staff want to give me credits for it, because they don't care.
I can disable the resize block if you want.

I added sourcecode if this new version doesn't work like you want.

#4 Re: Bots and Programming » [Release] EEditor 4.0.9 - Offline Editor » 2019-08-19 17:50:30

Charlie59876EE wrote:

I know about the issue. It will be fixed tomorrow, the only thing is that eeditor is under beta. So not all features that is added would work.
But the login part will be fixed.

#5 Re: Game Discussion » EE became smoother » 2019-08-19 12:26:57

PiotrGrochowski wrote:
capasha wrote:

Maybe you should change lifestyle.

Is saying things like that even legal?!

Why wont it? You seem like you are stuck when it comes to your own security. The reason I wrote like I wrote.

#6 Re: Game Discussion » EE became smoother » 2019-08-19 12:04:45

PiotrGrochowski wrote:
capasha wrote:
PiotrGrochowski wrote:

I remember someone who wasn't grateful for the Firefox ESR 52.4.1 (32-bit) I had. I refuse to upgrade Firefox

If I was you I would update Firefox. Just look at all these exploits. https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerabilit … 2.4.1.html
Not even an Anti-Virus could stop the exploits. That's the reason people update to newest Firefox version.

Don't expect everyone to live the same lifestyle.

Maybe you should change lifestyle. Because you just need to go to a site and it downloads automatic and execute because of sandbox escape. NoScript doesn't help you.

#7 Re: Game Discussion » EE became smoother » 2019-08-19 11:30:57

PiotrGrochowski wrote:

I remember someone who wasn't grateful for the Firefox ESR 52.4.1 (32-bit) I had. I refuse to upgrade Firefox

If I was you I would update Firefox. Just look at all these exploits. https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerabilit … 2.4.1.html
Not even an Anti-Virus could stop the exploits. That's the reason people update to newest Firefox version.

#8 Re: Bots and Programming » [Release] Everybody Edits client (fixed) » 2019-08-19 11:04:19

PiotrGrochowski wrote:

the window size is incorrect in this Microsoft Windows port and also there should be a patch that fixes minimap rendering (probably something hackers broke)

The minimap rendering is disabled by the EE dev. Not me.
Can you show me what's wrong with the window size? I think it should be correct.

#9 Bots and Programming » [Release] Everybody Edits client (fixed) » 2019-08-19 10:50:02

capasha
Replies: 5

So the client for Everybody Edits doesn't have the correct url to the flash file. It's now fixed.
Download: https://anonfiles.com/V2Pfzf35na/EEClient1_zip
Sourcecode: https://anonfiles.com/f6Qaz633n9/EEClient1_source_zip

#10 Re: Game Business » Bringing EE Back Online! » 2019-08-19 10:25:43

PiotrGrochowski wrote:

the minimap glitches out on my system, does your Microsoft Windows port have an incorrect hardware acceleration configuration or something?

The minimap is disabled if you didn't know that. and no it's not a port for Windows. It's using Internet-Explorer flash.

#11 Re: Bots and Programming » [Release] EE Worlds to EE Offline v2.3 » 2019-08-19 01:55:12

I made a fix for linked accounts. It's a work around now when playerobjects is disabled.

#13 Re: Game Discussion » EE became smoother » 2019-08-18 20:34:16

mrjawapa wrote:

Who here games on a win95 computer? Probably just diff?

I use a Virtual Machine. So I can play all optimized games in Windows 95.

#14 Re: Game Discussion » EE became smoother » 2019-08-18 20:32:19

You must have the slowest hardware ever. If you can use Youtube then you can play EEU too.

PiotrGrochowski wrote:

HTML5 is very CPU intensive, it's even possible to use some extreme operations in it. Windows XP as an x86-optimized Win32-structured system does not allow such extreme operations that make the system slow like Windows 10 is, no wonder both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox have no more update support. I would rather use good old optimized software than something that will require me to spend like $1000000000000000 just because my $100000000 hardware is outdated by a few years.

You can get good hardware for just $1000. And that hardware will be good in some years.
Sometimes if you buy hardware that can be changed you even earn money for just changing hardware.

Now I'm talking about a desktop. Some laptops doesn't even have parts you can change to better. The reason a desktop is better.

I have seen that you still use Windows XP. Because of your theme. You should really change OS. Windows XP doesn't get updates anymore and is insecure.
I would suggest Windows 7. If you like Windows XP I would suggest to really change to Windows 7. Those of my experiences is the best OS ever.

#15 Re: Bots and Programming » [Release] EE Worlds to EE Offline v2.3 » 2019-08-16 17:09:57

Lictor666 wrote:

Yo yo !
for somes accounts it keeps loading forever, any solutions ?

You mean nickname parser or login as a user?

#17 Re: Game Discussion » so what happens now » 2019-08-03 17:58:28

Plesnuik wrote:
capasha wrote:

I don't know anyone that wouldn't be mentally ill at low age when it comes to gore.

We're talking about ****graphy, not gore. I didn't say anything about gores. ****graphy and gores are two different terms with two different meanings. I didn't see any gores yet, only ****graphy and I clearly said " if a child stumbles upon this, then nothing bad will happen and he will not get psychological trauma. Nowadays, some children already become familiar with ****graphy."

capasha wrote:

But I guess you would become a good dad and show gore to your kids

Your guess kinda triggered me.
As far as I know, you're the one who is getting the excite from gores (I saw it in discord server and it is a true statement), sorry for the reverse card, but pretty sure your future kids will be introduced with gores because of you lol.

I have never been excited by gore. And kids is something I never want anyway. EE is a game for most kids, but yeah not any more.
I don't really see a reason to even have it up and running.

#18 Re: Game Discussion » Thank you for safe, EE Staff! » 2019-08-03 17:43:36

Plesnuik wrote:

@Zumza
Maybe because they wanted to stay positive and do not make panic, taking the situation under their control?

I have never seen a company that got hacked have got silent about it. Maybe only you and xenonetix company.

#19 Re: Game Discussion » so what happens now » 2019-08-03 15:56:28

Plesnuik wrote:

The chances are not high that out of 4 players there will be a seven-year. To stumble upon ****graphy is very difficult since only certain players have it in their profiles, even if a child stumbles upon this, then nothing bad will happen and he will not get  psychological trauma. Nowadays, some children already become familiar with ****graphy.

Sounds like you know a lot of psychology. I don't know anyone that wouldn't be mentally ill at low age when it comes to gore.
But I guess you would become a good dad and show gore to your kids.

The only thing this game needs is a shutdown. From kongregate too. It's not safe.

#20 Re: Off Topic Discussion » hi have you heard the good news 💜 » 2019-07-29 23:41:25

This reminds me of the guy that used bible in the world and signs in EE.

#21 Re: Game Business » Data Security Breach 2 - Please Update Your Passwords » 2019-07-29 23:33:22

peace wrote:

alos i stil havent updated my password simply cause idk hwo to updat emy ee pasword wihtout bein gon th elogin screen but my acc wasnt in the list but coudl still get affected rn

https://atillabyte.github.io/EEAccountManager/

#22 Re: Game Discussion » Thank you for safe, EE Staff! » 2019-07-25 17:39:48

Pqwerty wrote:
peace wrote:

so what you say if you try to unhash then which is impossible you get the lowercase passwords but you alos say b y this post passwords are still case snsitive? and what do u mean by there is somethign wrong in the first step?

Someone got access to the EE source code and programmed it to send your password to the hacker before sending it to Player.IO. So the data was stolen before it got to Player.IO.

This sound wrong. My friend use lowercase on his login. Still the leak are in uppercase, how?

#23 Re: Game Discussion » just a friendly question when wil the game be back up? » 2019-07-25 17:34:05

They can't block bots. If they open the client for everyone then the bots use the same way as client. So no.
How can they leave the door open for more hacks if they disable the game?

The recent hack looks more like a leaked database. Because you dont need uppercase to write your password.
And bruteforcing password through the game is possible, but also because of the random delay that happens when doing that it will make it harder.

I just wonder how they could get the uppercase letters, because 1 in the list I know always write in lowercase.

#25 Re: Game Business » Data Security Breach 2 - Please Update Your Passwords » 2019-07-23 12:52:59

icepegasus wrote:
XxAtillaX wrote:

Player.IO does infact hash passwords, and it does convert to lowercase prior to hashing, which rules out any ridiculous compromise of Player.IO

It explains why logging in to ee is case insensitive, but even so the leaked passwords were all case sensitive

Did you read? Every password are converted to lowercase. If you make a password uppercase it will automatic be lowercase in all games.
Whcih mean PIO's security to password is ****. How the hack was made, so didn't they bruteforce the passwords. Because the password is both in uppercase and lowercase.
For me is there a backdoor or a swf that got added which collected passwords.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1566622278.6031 - Generated in 0.249 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.69 MiB (Peak: 2.11 MiB) ]