Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-04-19 02:53:55, last edited by N1KF (2023-04-19 03:05:44)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 11,110
Website

Re: [Release] EEOditor 2.0.8

It looks like Capasha's entire GitHub account disappeared, along with the stuff on it. Where can I download this, and find the other things you've released over the years?

Offline

#52 2023-04-19 11:31:43, last edited by capasha (2023-04-19 12:06:05)

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,066

Re: [Release] EEOditor 2.0.8

N1KF wrote:

It looks like Capasha's entire GitHub account disappeared, along with the stuff on it. Where can I download this, and find the other things you've released over the years?

Nothing interesting on the GitHub anyway. The reason I deleted everything, people never get happy whatever I do. I use my free time to do this, and try to deliver things that people MAYBE want.

Last uploaded file of EEOditor can be found here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mur9ppm9 … 7.zip/file

Offline

#53 2023-04-19 13:42:00

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 282

Re: [Release] EEOditor 2.0.8

capasha wrote:
N1KF wrote:

It looks like Capasha's entire GitHub account disappeared, along with the stuff on it. Where can I download this, and find the other things you've released over the years?

Nothing interesting on the GitHub anyway. The reason I deleted everything, people never get happy whatever I do. I use my free time to do this, and try to deliver things that people MAYBE want.

Last uploaded file of EEOditor can be found here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mur9ppm9 … 7.zip/file

Hey, that's the worst thing! Now I can't get help from here. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Offline

#54 2023-04-19 13:56:07

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,066

Re: [Release] EEOditor 2.0.8

Rivelka wrote:

Hey, that's the worst thing! Now I can't get help from here. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Help for what? The Wiki pages?

Offline

#55 2023-04-19 15:10:57

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 282

Re: [Release] EEOditor 2.0.8

capasha wrote:
Rivelka wrote:

Hey, that's the worst thing! Now I can't get help from here. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Help for what? The Wiki pages?

Yeah.

Offline

#56 2023-04-19 20:40:14, last edited by N1KF (2023-04-19 21:04:31)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ From: ဪဪဪဪဪ
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 11,110
Website

Re: [Release] EEOditor 2.0.8

capasha wrote:

Nothing interesting on the GitHub anyway. The reason I deleted everything, people never get happy whatever I do. I use my free time to do this, and try to deliver things that people MAYBE want.

Nothing interesting? You underestimate my interest in archiving anything EE-related. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

I appreciate having somebody around, making tools for the EE community, even if I haven't used most of them. The idea that this could be taken away, with no explanation at first, bothers me way more than the idea that your stuff might not be what I want.

I've recently seen several examples here of people wanting their creations, including the very developers of EE!, to be hidden for toxicity or lack of interest, and I hope this trend ends soon. It just makes things harder for those of us who want to preserve EE's history, which has given many of us so many memories.

edit: I should also point out that the OP has 17 woots, so you might have a bit of a bias here.

Offline

#57 2023-04-20 21:26:51

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,066

Re: [Release] EEOditor 2.0.8

Rivelka wrote:
capasha wrote:
Rivelka wrote:

Hey, that's the worst thing! Now I can't get help from here. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Help for what? The Wiki pages?

Yeah.

Will put more time in updating the Wiki in the weekend. The download for EEOditor 2.0.7 will stay on MediaFire till I'm finished with the new fixed wiki.

Offline

capasha1682022411797705

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1719222936.0562 - Generated in 0.079 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.5 MiB (Peak: 1.64 MiB) ]