Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-03-11 09:55:38

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 278

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

The new Edit Block is coming soon!

Offline

#227 2023-03-11 20:16:51

Nickelbath
Member
Joined: 2023-01-03
Posts: 49

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Rivelka wrote:

The new Edit Block is coming soon!

Question: Was the Edit Block sprite ripped from EECM?


Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Offline

#228 2023-03-11 20:27:25

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 278

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Nickelbath wrote:
Rivelka wrote:

The new Edit Block is coming soon!

Question: Was the Edit Block sprite ripped from EECM?

Yeah, it's from EECM. I had no idea, how to replace it with something else and I even used it in my EEO mod even. :/

Offline

#229 2023-03-12 13:10:02

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,066

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

When are you not going to copy other peoples work? This block belongs to EECM.
You always copy other peoples work, same as in your PFP. And always ignoring people in this thread.
There was 90% people that voted for all blocks, still you ignore the vote result and continue use gems for items that will take forever to get.

"Yeah you need gems, and that will give you x time to get through login rewards", funny? No.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#230 2023-03-12 15:16:39

Core
Member
Joined: 2022-10-09
Posts: 44

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

capasha wrote:

When are you not going to copy other peoples work? This block belongs to EECM.
You always copy other peoples work, same as in your PFP. And always ignoring people in this thread.
There was 90% people that voted for all blocks, still you ignore the vote result and continue use gems for items that will take forever to get.

"Yeah you need gems, and that will give you x time to get through login rewards", funny? No.

Sucks that someone taught this guy what a paywall is and how to use it.


Professional EE dumbarse, formerly known as Theorywork. Know me? Say hi!

Oubliette 2023 2024!

Offline

#231 2023-03-12 15:49:01

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 278

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Core wrote:
capasha wrote:

When are you not going to copy other peoples work? This block belongs to EECM.
You always copy other peoples work, same as in your PFP. And always ignoring people in this thread.
There was 90% people that voted for all blocks, still you ignore the vote result and continue use gems for items that will take forever to get.

"Yeah you need gems, and that will give you x time to get through login rewards", funny? No.

Sucks that someone taught this guy what a paywall is and how to use it.

I can stop doing updates if you don't like it. How many times do I have to repeat this. I don't have an idea for block designs and have to copy it somewhere. I have made an huge mistake, when creating poll for people wanting free blocks. :/

I also plan quitting here. My post and video shouldn't not exist here.

Offline

#232 2023-03-12 16:58:33

Kiraninja
Member
Joined: 2021-10-10
Posts: 59

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Rivelka wrote:

I don't have an idea for block designs and have to copy it somewhere.

Fair enough. I'm just gonna go ahead and copy Mona Lisa and claim it as mine because my creativity feels limited today.

Offline

#233 2023-03-12 19:07:09

Snowester
Member
From: Mars
Joined: 2017-05-31
Posts: 619

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Kiraninja wrote:
Rivelka wrote:

I don't have an idea for block designs and have to copy it somewhere.

Fair enough. I'm just gonna go ahead and copy Mona Lisa and claim it as mine because my creativity feels limited today.

May I introduce you to the future, NFTs?

Offline

Wooted by:

#234 2023-03-12 19:24:39

Nickelbath
Member
Joined: 2023-01-03
Posts: 49

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Snowester wrote:
Kiraninja wrote:
Rivelka wrote:

I don't have an idea for block designs and have to copy it somewhere.

Fair enough. I'm just gonna go ahead and copy Mona Lisa and claim it as mine because my creativity feels limited today.

May I introduce you to the future, NFTs?

truly a right mouse click moment


Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Offline

#235 2023-03-16 09:25:38

Core
Member
Joined: 2022-10-09
Posts: 44

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

This post goes hard, feel free to screenshot it and put it in the game. At least if you did that you'd have more consent than any of the other content you've added. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


Professional EE dumbarse, formerly known as Theorywork. Know me? Say hi!

Oubliette 2023 2024!

Offline

#236 2023-03-18 16:26:06

boredguy69
Member
From: Upside Down Land
Joined: 2021-10-09
Posts: 44

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Even though ebe is in closed beta its still better by making worlds and blocks for multiplayer (npcs zombies cake etc.) buyable from the orginal price with an orginal smiley custimization system  plus an exculsive colourable block and more. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL


EE>>>>>Any other online sandbox

Offline

#237 2023-03-18 17:24:27, last edited by Snowester (2023-03-18 17:45:17)

Snowester
Member
From: Mars
Joined: 2017-05-31
Posts: 619

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

EBE isn't in closed beta? Anybody can still create accounts and play if they want to.

The game's still technically dead in that there hasn't been that much active players, but there are still worlds holding up from these years. That's if, I guess if you can survive PlayerIO's occasional seizures.
The swf is probably hard to find as there aren't any official websites, so you would have to find one yourself though.

Offline

#238 2023-03-18 20:04:14

boredguy69
Member
From: Upside Down Land
Joined: 2021-10-09
Posts: 44

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Snowester wrote:

EBE isn't in closed beta? Anybody can still create accounts and play if they want to.

The game's still technically dead in that there hasn't been that much active players, but there are still worlds holding up from these years. That's if, I guess if you can survive PlayerIO's occasional seizures.
The swf is probably hard to find as there aren't any official websites, so you would have to find one yourself though.

Theres a new ebe  in progress with a block you can colour anything you want  and a smiley custmozation system where you can select anything from body texture,shape,hat,2 types of accessory(like beard and stuff) plus all blocks free exculding stuff like npc cake and stuff of its kind which now gives its own thingy to your current smiley zombie and multiplayer stuff.Even though its devopling slow its way better then this and the closed beta is way more stable then this with a few small bugs we sorted out.I am its campaign maker and you can pm me for a discord invite btw.


EE>>>>>Any other online sandbox

Offline

#239 2023-04-01 08:06:42

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 278

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

ɒʞlɘviЯ ~

https://mega.nz/file/14E1URTR#MJHDBzFXl … Ci-f7rqaLw :ʞnil bɒolnwoႧ

!ЯƎƎ ni ƨϱniʜɈ llɒ ɿɒɘn ƨɘƨƨɘm bnɒ ƨɿoɿɿim ɈI

:ɘɿɘʜ bɒolnwoႧ ⸮noiƨɿɘv γlliƨ ƨiʜɈ γɒlq ɒnnɒW

!ɘnoγɿɘvɘ ,ollɘH

Offline

#240 2023-04-06 08:04:48, last edited by Rivelka (2023-04-06 08:21:31)

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 278

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Hello, everyone! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

The new update v1.5.0 is now ready!

TpiKuyi.png

I have meant to release this update on April 2, but because of Playground and busy with school, had to delay this update, but finally it's ready! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

New items:

*Added the Edit Block! It will let you give edit in your worlds without having manually giving them! Useful for free edit or boss levels! (design made by Vex (in forum known as Nickelbath)
*Added the 9th Magic Block along with their backgrounds for previous ones! The latest one will be available for energy to celebrate joining it to magic block/background team!
*Added the Squirrel Smiley (we will continue to add things from original EE until it's discontinuation)

Other changes:

*New Loading Screen made by Vex (in forum known as Nickelbath) from Loading Screen Contest!
*Postman smiley is now free and available to everyone!
*Fixed a bug, where Winter 2018 Half Blocks weren't morphable (bug known since update 1.3.0, don't place and save them, or it will break the world code)
*Multi-jump effect block and Domestic Pack Expansion are no longer on sale or featured
*New Home World Design to be more Springy/Easter!
*EE Blog is now using Web Archive, for the case, when the original blog is not available or is down
*News are fixed!

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/9hsnBShb#zgcSgfQ59 … yZG67Nts0I

See you in-game!

~ Rivelka

Offline

#241 2023-04-09 09:24:41

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 278

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Hello, everyone! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

The new update v1.5.1 is now ready!

Happy Easter!

xJNQFjx.png

New items:

*Added orange egg for Easter 2012 Decorations! If you own it, you'll get it for free!
*Added vertical sawhorse for Construction Package! It will be available for free everyone!
*Added mug and clock for Domestic Package! If you own it, you'll get it for free!

Other changes:

*Pastel backgrounds were arranged according to current color scheme: (white, gray, black, red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, pink)
*Fixed the weird white line above magenta aura in the shop

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/Uk0CwRSb#Ueone7qkr … ELrz7YySiw

See you in-game!

~ Rivelka

Offline

#242 2023-05-09 20:07:33

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 278

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Hello, everyone! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

The new update v1.5.2 is now ready!

Happy Birthday to Everybody Edits Rewritten!

NOZg4Re.png

New items:

*Added 2nd Anniversary Smiley! Remember to get it before June 9, 2023!
*Added gray pastel background and white, gray and black cave backgrounds!

whM79Mj.png

Other changes:

*Squirrel Smiley was missing in SmileyMap in the sever code, so everyone could use it for free! It is no longer possible, sorry!

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/pldzVChR#xQOqOUU2U … rYtjJV-u8E

See you in-game!

~ Rivelka

Offline

#243 2023-05-10 13:26:37, last edited by Nickelbath (2023-05-10 13:32:34)

Nickelbath
Member
Joined: 2023-01-03
Posts: 49

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

nice

EDIT: i can't login, it's hanging on the loading screen


Joe many liberals does it take to change a log by bolb? None , their to busy ???? Their gender https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Offline

#244 2023-05-10 13:36:12

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 278

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Nickelbath wrote:

nice

EDIT: i can't login, it's hanging on the loading screen

Is now working again. I forgot to update the new Game Code server in Multiplayer tab.

MGYCXGk.png

Offline

#245 2023-05-16 10:00:06

Angel0
Brand New Member
Joined: 2018-05-26
Posts: 3

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

very cool:)


Username: ANGELO
Joined around late 2011

Offline

Wooted by:

#246 2023-06-11 08:55:50

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 278

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Here's a link for those, who want to join our discord server! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

https://discord.gg/JaPmVUXXC4

Offline

Wooted by:

#247 2023-06-11 12:07:37

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
From: Brazil, PR
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 630
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Rivelka wrote:

Here's a link for those, who want to join our discord server! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

https://discord.gg/JaPmVUXXC4

the things u program that i havent programmed are the ee in-game bc i didn't like it(i don't enjoy programming much) just lack the motivation for it however, i do enjoy other things, like taking courses lol
image.png
you can see my Github's pfp


Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Offline

#248 2023-06-11 12:11:26

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
From: Brazil, PR
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 630
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

rivelka, also join my server https://discord.gg/NWKVyStNkH and i'll join ur server //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Offline

#249 2023-06-11 13:09:44

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,066

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

Victoria wrote:
Rivelka wrote:

Here's a link for those, who want to join our discord server! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

https://discord.gg/JaPmVUXXC4

the things u program that i havent programmed are the ee in-game bc i didn't like it(i don't enjoy programming much) just lack the motivation for it however, i do enjoy other things, like taking courses lol
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … /image.png
you can see my Github's pfp

I don't understand why you post your scripting or programming skills in here. He only posted his discord..

Offline

#250 2023-06-11 15:24:36

Andymakeer
Member
From: Nine-tails Vale
Joined: 2016-05-29
Posts: 672

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2024 | v1.6.3

capasha wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Rivelka wrote:

Here's a link for those, who want to join our discord server! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

https://discord.gg/JaPmVUXXC4

the things u program that i havent programmed are the ee in-game bc i didn't like it(i don't enjoy programming much) just lack the motivation for it however, i do enjoy other things, like taking courses lol
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … /image.png
you can see my Github's pfp

I don't understand why you post your scripting or programming skills in here. He only posted his discord..

basically Peace 2.0


F

Offline

Rivelka1690879708797882

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1695747285.8197 - Generated in 0.091 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.87 MiB (Peak: 2.17 MiB) ]