Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 2020-06-06 14:11:56

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Mafia 48 - Birthday Party Game Thread [MAFIA VICTORY]

Luka504 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Ok. What does that tell us?

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

rat

#327 2020-06-06 14:12:12

Luka504

**** I hit the submit button too fast. What I was going to say is:

It may not be an earth-shattering discovery, but it could still be a clue as to who the serial killer is. Why are you trying so hard to dismiss it as nothing, norboy?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#328 2020-06-06 14:12:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@buzzerbee give us some reads, or thoughts, something. Stop lurking.

!vote buzzerbee

Wooted by:

#329 2020-06-06 14:13:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

I believe Luka's hypothesis about SK killing peace and mafia killing 2B makes sense

Ok. What does that tell us?

I think there could be more reason behind mafia kills, thus the town could read into mafia's victims more, on the other hand SK targets are more likely to be random imo
Just cause an SK player is one person while the mafia faction is a conspiracy

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#330 2020-06-06 14:17:40

Luka504

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

I personally think that luka exposed himself

Luka504 wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

When I say, personally, its personal. Its not a threat I suppose.

Yes, and I'd like to know why you personally think that.

Also, I wanna bring this up again because this is suspicious. Allen said that I "exposed myself" but when I asked for more details he made a poor reply and just went offline.

I still want an answer, Allen. How did I "expose" myself?

#331 2020-06-06 14:26:57

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Luka504 wrote:

It may not be an earth-shattering discovery, but it could still be a clue as to who the serial killer is. Why are you trying so hard to dismiss it as nothing, norboy?

Is me questioning the purpose behind making the claim "dismissing it as nothing"? I've never stated that.
Me saying that to Taskmanager is stating= "Alright, you believe it to be so." Then the question is, if SK killing Peace is a relevant fact to consider. What is it suggesting? Who is more likely to be SK if Peace is killed by him?
Who is more likely to be mafia is they kill 2B?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#332 2020-06-06 14:29:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I just wanted to know if there was real thought behind these claims or if Taskmanager was just echoing them because Luka said it and he doesn't actually have any meaningful reason to state what he did.

#333 2020-06-06 14:58:05

Luka504

Bruh talking with you gets so annoying sometimes.

Look, it may not be all that important, but I still it's still worth noting. By itself, I agree this information may not be all that revealing, but there's always a chance that it may be more useful later, so it's at least worth a brief consideration.

Wooted by:

#334 2020-06-06 15:04:34

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Why am i annoying?

#335 2020-06-06 15:07:51

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Please take notes over this. It will be on the test later.

Wooted by:

#336 2020-06-06 15:10:19

Luka504

Because every time I talk to you about something I just feel like the discussion is going nowhere and that I am wasting my time.

Even though I know it to be false, it legit feels like you're just trying to provoke me.

#337 2020-06-06 15:11:03

Luka504

Like jfc i just wanna solve a mystery but I keep getting dragged into petty arguments about a piece of speculation i made

#338 2020-06-06 15:14:44

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Hm ok. I don't think scum!you would call me annoying as opposed to just calling me scum. So i think i'm willing to put you as town for now Luka. I'll stop annoying you.

#339 2020-06-06 15:15:46

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Hot take.

!Vote Allencaspe

Wooted by:

#340 2020-06-06 15:17:11

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Buzzerbee and Gabriell are still some of the hardest slots to read.

#341 2020-06-06 15:35:44

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Hm ok. I don't think scum!you would call me annoying as opposed to just calling me scum.

You would be wrong

Also I dont think luka calling people annoying has anything to do with his role.

Wooted by:

#342 2020-06-06 16:15:33

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

i've did it yesterday i'll do it again

!vote gabrielffs

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#343 2020-06-06 21:44:47

Pqwerty

Reads as of now (again, they are subject to change over time) :

NorwegianBoy (town lean)
Reasons:
-    What I’ve said already in #158
-    Their lynch on Andy was justified and doesn’t feel like an opportunistic push
-    They’re the most active poster in this game
-    They have a town attitude (#239 says it’s better to lynch scum than to lynch lurkers, and if one says “oh, post #269 makes it look like Norboy wants to lynch the lurker”, he’s not because #277 shows that he was just saying a Gabe lynch is better than a NL), they’re asking people good questions (#104, #297, #199, #323, etc.) and they’re making good points (#154, #203, #216, #331, etc.)
-    Overall seems pro-town

ShadowsEdge (town lean)
Reasons:
-    #64. I don’t feel like the mafia would try to bait the mafia, but it comes off as townish for me. I didn’t read too much into it
-    #96 and #108 feel like genuine criticisms, and it makes me feel like Shadow isn’t just making stuff up
-    #278 gives good reasons for an Andy lynch and clarifies their lynch on Gabe
-    #285 defends Luka by giving reasons why Allen and 2B are scummier

Task (slight town lean)
Reasons:
-    What I’ve said in #158
-    #242 seems townie
-    Basically, I’ve seen a lot of good arguments out of Task

Luka504 (Neutral)
Reasons:
-    I would’ve said slight town lean, but after looking back at his posts, there’s not a lot there
-    The bulk of his posts so far have come from him going against Norwegian
-    He agrees with an Andy lynch but says we should pressure Gabe or Allen into talking (post #228)
-    He’s been pushing Allen to explain the sr on him #330
-    Luka looks like he might prove to be more towny after seeing #298, but right now there’s not enough from him to lean either way.
Basically, there’s still not enough info. If I was forced to pick, I’d say he’s town, but I need more info.

Onjit (Neutral)
Reason:
-    He hasn’t posted enough yet

Gabriel (very slight scum lean)
Reasons:
-    Literally has only 2 posts
-    But not wanting to participate in D1 is scummy

Buzzerbee (slight scum lean)
Reasons:
-    What I’ve said in #158
-    He’s lurking really hard, and it doesn’t help that he asked to be read (#48) and then lurked all day.
-    The most recent vote on me don’t make any sense. Like, they come out of the blue and vote me, give 0 explanation, and go back to lurking. At least tell me why you’re voting for me before vanishing again.

AllenCaspe9510 (scum read)
Reasons:
-    Baseless accusations that people are scum, and when questioned, he gives a BS response. For example, he accuses Norboy of being scum in #178, and then he accuses Luka of being scum in #314, and when Luka asks why, he just says that it’s “personal” in #318, which is just avoiding the question.
-    He didn’t want to participate in D1 (#181)
-    He tried to strawman what I was saying (shown in post #187)
-    He seems to purposely be trying to distract the town with nonsense (#125 he says the cop has 2 shots, #313 asks if we even have a vig)
-    He implies that he thinks Andy is scum in #292 because he “would be so surprised if he [Andy] flipped town”, but then he backpedals when Andy flips town by saying that he knew Andy was town and disagreed with the lynch (#303)
-    He townleans everyone (#292), which shows he’s not even trying to scumhunt
-    Literally every post he’s done has been scummy.

!vote AllenCapse9510

Wooted by:

#344 2020-06-06 21:58:05

Pqwerty

Oh I forgot to add Jawapa. He's neutral too because he hasn't posted enough (because he is busy with work) and the vote on Onjit turned out to be a meme.

#345 2020-06-06 22:30:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I agree with most of that list by Pqwerty.
Not just because he thinks i'm town (although that's a plus), but he described his reasoning behind his reads very well.

#346 2020-06-06 22:31:51

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Idk if i townread Task though, he's still kinda null to me. He's said some town things, but i don't have enough to confidently trust him.

#347 2020-06-06 22:36:38

Gabriellfs
Website

first of all, I would like to say sorry to everyone about my inactivity, and when I opened my mouth, it was just to say things that wouldn't help the game progress, this week was a real mess for me, combined with the fear and social problems, made me think that I could be in, not trying to give an awful excuse by my lack of information , but in the end, this just doesn't help with the progress of the game at all.

said these things, I would like to say my opinions/thoughts on the game from now on:

the biggest problem that I see is the imminent danger that Milk Man has on the town , he can convert a strong Vanilla Townie by 2d that developed during the game a good reputation by establishing solid facts and arguments, simply by being converted and tricking everyone who was on their side, even if all of Pqwerty reads are true on his latest post ( prob the one above me ) we can simply agree that that person is in fact good now ( at least for the vt ones )

I slightly believe that allencaspe is a scum tho , even if i agree with him in d1 about skiping the day , my realization of what i was doing combined with the fact that he got very suspicious by d2 believes me he is or mafia or the killer

also i wont be making more post today bc im busy with school stuff , gonna check this tomorrow if this got any new clues , maybe crybaby gives us a hint on 2b and peace kill post ? idk

#348 2020-06-06 22:40:01

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I'm the cop.

I didn't want to claim this early. I was going to confirm my suspicions towards Luka N2, and then reveal my findings D3. Something tells me I'll be killed N2, and therefore planned to claim in the last 24 hours or so of D2. It looks like y'all are going to lynch another person with little reason or direction, so I guess I'll come forward early.

At the end of Day 1 I suspected Luka. I planned to investigate him going into N1. However, I felt the andy lynch was scum motivated, and thought I would be better for me to look into someone that helped that wagon along. I decided to investigate Shadow, because I thought it was odd for shadow to defend Luka and try to brush my suspicions to the side.

When I investigated Shadow, I got a "dangerous" return.

At the beginning of D2, I looked over Shadow's iso. It was immediately apparent that he was trying to build a connection to Norboy.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I got ninja'd but Norwegian had a similar idea to what I was saying.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Im gonna agree with Norwegian here

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Going off of what Norwegian said

To me, it looks like Shadow was trying to build a connection with Norboy, so the town would mislynch Norboy if Shadow flipped scum.

Here shadow made an attempt to direct attention from Luka to Andy and Gabe.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Andymakeer and Luka, while both having scummy attributes, are still contributing to the conversation. Gabriel didn't just say nothing, and that's why we're voting for him. Gabriel explicitly refused to contribute to the conversation until D2. But, between Andy and Luka, I think Andy should be flipped. Luka is mostly suspicious for supporting the cop wagon, which is fair, but could lead either way (Correct me if I'm wrong, I did a run through of the thread and this is all I could find). Andy has been batting down conversation from the beginning. Basically calling all the conversation we had useless, and claiming that he's trying to help town move forward.

Luka casts his vote for Gabe: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 17#p782017
Shortly after, Shadow casts his vote for Gabe: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 27#p782027

In this post: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 72#p782072
Shadow defended Luka, and switched his vote from gabe to andy, once the Andy train gained traction.

Because of the above, I believe Shadow is a member of the mafia. As the SK, he would have no reason to piggy back off Norboy.

Because of the connection between Luka and Shadow that I had noticed, I went back over all of Luka's posts.

As mentioned above, Luka has enough experience in Mafia to know that this plan is overly complicated, and over all terrible for the town.
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 33#p781833

At the beginning of Day 2, Luka tried to get himself derp-cleared, by trying to make it look like he didn't know how many mafia members there are. He's playing dumb, so he has something to fall back on.

Luka504 wrote:

I'd be willing to wager most, if not all, of the mafia members avoided voting for Andy

Luka504 wrote:

I seriously doubt all three mafia members would agree to kill peace

This (https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 02#p782102) entire post is very odd. Why would he even bring up which faction killed which person? Because Luka pedaled the cop claim scheme, I have to assume he and shadow killed 2B because they thought he might have really been the cop. Either the post was to look productive, like Norboy suggested, or it was meant to try and throw the town off.

Shadow should be lynched today, because I have solid proof that he's a threat to the town. If he flips scum, Luka should be killed N2 by the vigilante.

!vote shadow

I have no leads on the SK. If I had to guess, it's one of: Norboy, Buzzerbee, Allen.
Buzzerbee is refusing to post, which is unlike him. Norboy is norboy. Allen had a weird interaction with Luka that made me think he was trying to claim to the mafia without being super obvious.

Wooted by:

#349 2020-06-06 22:45:24

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@jawapa
Very interesting, but didn't you consider whether Shadow could also be vigilante?

#350 2020-06-06 22:45:53

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

!Unvote

For now.

Wooted by:
peace1594715618783363