Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-08 22:34:37, last edited by Minisaurus (2016-05-08 23:21:32)

Minisaurus
Banned

Story time campaign? I have a better name for that.

That is the most bored and ridiculous campaign EVER, pros only go to speed run that worlds, also I have a better name for that campaign: Wasting your time campaign.
Please, Please!!!! NEVER do again a campaign like this one! Was a Real Waste Of Time!

PD: ¨Then why you play the campaign, just dont play it :0¨ Please for that people, i am a guy that feels the necessity of test all, and i go to test that campaign, but that not mean it go to be a waste of time.

WHAT IS THE &%#/$#! OF MAKE A CAMPAIGN THAT IS ONLY WITH SIGNS, IS JUST JUMP JUMP AND GUESS.... YES! J-U-M-P OVER 9000 TIMES!

And for the people are writing about: Don´t play it, Its a waste of time; i need say something for that people:

All the comments for now are a waste of time to read for me, i really get sick when read all the poop in the post, don´t have something more interesting to say? you guys are saying much with no arguments, and the people that think is not a waste of time possibly have a fried brain.

Campaign is a serie of exercises, operations, that are to challenge and archive a goal, the campaign Story Time, is not more than a bunch of signs with anything interesting or informative, jut words and words, not go to give anything, inclusive, don´t go to give players any learning for players, it go to be just a waste of time, literally, if players want to read the Don´t go to enter to EE, they can read a book, EE is  physically, not mentally, make a campaign like a book,
is not in any way a campaign.

#2 2016-05-08 22:35:30

bgic

Re: Story time campaign? I have a better name for that.

minimisaurio wrote:

That is the most bored and ridiculous campaign EVER, pros only go to speed run that worlds, also I have a better name for that campaign: Wasting your time campaign.
Please, Please!!!! NEVER do again a campaign like this one! Was a Real Waste Of Time!

PD: ¨Then why you play the campaign, just dont play it :0¨ Please for that people, i am a guy that feels the necessity of test all, and i go to test that campaign, but that not mean it go to be a waste of time.

WHAT IS THE &%#/$#! OF MAKE A CAMPAIGN THAT IS ONLY WITH SIGNS, IS JUST JUMP JUMP AND GUESS.... YES! J-U-M-P OVER 9000 TIMES!

Don't play it if you don't like it.

guys help how to mark all new posts as read?

nvm found it lol

#3 2016-05-08 22:38:08, last edited by AmdS (2016-05-08 22:38:40)

AmdS
Website

Chill.

You don't need to play it if you don't want to "waste your time". Alot of people like story mode worlds, and alot of people don't like it. It's your domain.

You don't need to be rude also.

#4 2016-05-08 22:39:19

supersmarthead

bgic wrote:
minimisaurio wrote:

Then why you play the campaign, just dont play it :0¨ Please for that people, i am a guy that feels the necessity of test all, and I go to test that campaign

miss-the-point.png

#5 2016-05-08 22:41:36

AmdS
Website

minimisaurio wrote:
AmdS wrote:

Chill.

You don't need to play it if you don't want to "waste your time". Alot of people like story mode worlds, and alot of people don't like it. It's your domain.

Already said, i go to play the campaign to test it, a damn waste of time, jump jump jump, And no, i am sure here are only 5 players that read sings in that worlds in all hell EE.

But you don't need to test it

#6 2016-05-08 22:41:50

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

this topic Was a Real Waste Of Time.

if you don't like it, the good news is that you only have to play through it once.

it's called story time for a reason... all the levels tell a story. it's an interesting concept but i question some of the level choices

Hidden text

along with mystery mansion which iirc [there's a good chance i do not recall correctly though] didn't really have much of a story
(also it pretty much seems like it was completely built around getting The Square in a campaign level)

also it's kinda worth noting that barring toop's [note: toop is a staff member] level that all the others were from nlmdejonge's going home contest. for a specifically story-based campaign there's a few other levels i think would have worked better.

anyway, the entire point of the campaign is to slow down and explore. take your time and read the stories yo

formal moderatorly request to Please Chill

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#7 2016-05-08 22:42:00

bgic

minimisaurio wrote:
AmdS wrote:

Chill.

Already said, i go to play the campaign to test it, a damn waste of time, jump jump jump, And no, i am sure here are only 5 players that read sings in that worlds in all hell EE.

Don't play EE if you don't want to waste your time.

guys help how to mark all new posts as read?

nvm found it lol

#8 2016-05-08 22:43:44

Creature

Wait, this campaign exists?

This is a false statement.

#9 2016-05-08 22:43:50, last edited by Kirby (2016-05-08 23:49:39)

Kirby

Campaigns can't only cater to people who can beat FFS within 5 minutes. A lot of the players who aren't very good at playing minis and stuff love campaigns like these.

Plus, it gives the campaigns diversity. We've been getting a LOT of boring timed jump arrowcrap mini campaigns, so this was a nice change

Your anger towards this campaign is likely similar to other's anger towards endurance, or fractured fingers.

Just remember they aren't made for you specifically

#10 2016-05-09 00:01:51

Lictor666

Fortunately we have not all the same tastes.
Next step for you mini is to accept this...
This is so elementary that I don't understand how you can be angry like that !

#11 2016-05-09 00:12:58

Abelysk

Campaigns are not all minigames...

#12 2016-05-09 04:05:42

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Call it the invisible portals campaign

since none of them have a story really

suddenly random sig change

#13 2016-05-09 08:06:14

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

They should have included levels that mix story with gameplay instead of just signspam.
Examples:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWcRR4_x2Pb0I
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWpNnJl0nUbUI
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWlBOs3dy4a0I

^They could have chosen one of these instead of copying the same users everytime :c
It seems like they are going for maximum un-diversity in campaigns tbh.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#14 2016-05-09 17:04:35

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

They should have included levels that mix story with gameplay instead of just signspam.

The first level in the campaign just has a little bit of dialogue, then switches to almost purely gameplay.  "Just" signspam seems to be a bit of an exaggeration.

#15 2016-05-09 19:08:37

MartenM
Website

I agree with you that I didn't like it either. But, your post is very inappropriate. Some people just want to have some story, let them have some fun too. Raging here will not get you the attention you want. If you didn't rage that much I would maybe totally read your post but at the moment it doesn't seem like it's worth it.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#16 2016-05-10 02:31:20, last edited by Swarth100 (2016-05-10 02:31:30)

Swarth100

supersmarthead wrote:
bgic wrote:
minimisaurio wrote:

Then why you play the campaign, just dont play it :0¨ Please for that people, i am a guy that feels the necessity of test all, and I go to test that campaign

https://ishouldbewashingclothes.files.w … -point.png

Cannot really woot, but fet like this post sums up my feelings.

I've been waiting for a story Campaign since when Campaigns came out... Let me have some fun now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Swarth1001462843880601181

Board footer