Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Thank You, Chris

This topic is for showing some appreciation to Chris.   Why?   You complain that we get little to no updates, and then we get this Summer of Updates, with an update every Thursday for weeks now.   You wanted new physics, we sort of got it with the ladders.   You wanted the friends list, we got it.   No one even thought about the win brick, but it's cool anyway, and we have it.   We got so many new smileys and brick packages, with tons of new colors and some more one-way bricks.   Thank you, Chris, for proving to the complainers that you do care, and for proving us who believe in you right.

EDIT: I do show some love to the other admins, like MrShoe and RPG, but remember that everything has to go through Chris.

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Jun 13 2012 1:12:44 pm)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#2 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Re: Thank You, Chris

Beware that complaining people do not talk behalf of us.
Me?
I hate him cause I'm simply obeying his words; "I am not a smart man."
Those words will stand with me all my life.

5671.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Let's thank a man who for months didn't give us crap and people *****ed and whined about it. so he released something small every few months. Then after hiring MrShoe work actually got done.
So let's not thank MrShoe, thank chris!
EDIT: It seems like other mods are doing more work than chris seemed to do, when we thank him.

EDIT2: Fine I thank chris for hiring people to actually do stuff.

Last edited by ThuggishPrune (Jun 13 2012 5:59:35 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

32OrtonEdge32dh I totally agree with you I hate all those ignorant people who always complain. One thing though. OFF TOPIC: If anyone sees Chris or another mod could you tell them to fix the full screen bug where on square screens it doesn't take up the whole screen. :/ Oh and we should give respect to the other mods too like MrShoe because they worked hard too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Gamerbro64 (Jun 12 2012 6:51:07 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

ThuggishPrune wrote:

Let's thank a man who for months didn't give us crap and people *****ed and whined about it. so he released something small every few months. Then after hiring MrShoe work actually got done.

Actually, sbeam/MrShoe may not have had that much input in updates.   He was on the EE staff for quite a while before this update flurry.   He might be helping, he might not be.   He could be working on something bigger while Chris and RPG pump out these bricks/smileys.   Also don't forget that everything has to go through Chris, so we know that at the very least he's active enough to put the OK on these things.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#6 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Addi wrote:

Me?

If you actually didn't get the point, then let me break it down for you.
Do not bother about the whines. Do whatever you want with them except care about them.
That's how I live, and to kill time I entertain myself by joking around with them.

Last edited by Breadfinn (Jun 12 2012 7:38:46 pm)

5671.jpg

#7 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

It's just fun to pick on Chris.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#8 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

I've always admired the administration/development staff.

Though, to be very honest, expected the game to die out... Thanks, Chris, for pulling a quick and perfect solution from nowhere to save the game.

Need I say more?

#9 Before February 2015

Echo!

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

Actually, sbeam/MrShoe may not have had that much input in updates.   He was on the EE staff for quite a while before this update flurry.   He might be helping, he might not be.   He could be working on something bigger while Chris and RPG pump out these bricks/smileys.   Also don't forget that everything has to go through Chris, so we know that at the very least he's active enough to put the OK on these things.

What? You've got it all wrong *sigh*

Sbeam and MrShoe are not the same people.. Less make this clear. Sbeam = Peter <> He left EE a while ago for some reason. MrShoe = Julian <> He is still with EE and been working pretty well.. For your information, Julian has been adding around 70% of the smileys and bricks, he has also worked on friendliest and all the other stuff ^-^  

So really we should be thanking Chris for hiring Julian and for the work has done (I'm sure Julian has not done all of it) But we should thank Julian as well.

#10 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

ThuggishPrune wrote:

Lets thank both.

#11 Before February 2015

Cola1

El thank you chris.

jFAMA.png

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#12 Before February 2015

MutantPower

Thanks, Chris. You got me back playing EE.

#13 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Echo! wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

What? You've got it all wrong *sigh*

Sbeam and MrShoe are not the same people.. Less make this clear. Sbeam = Peter <> He left EE a while ago for some reason. MrShoe = Julian <> He is still with EE and been working pretty well.. For your information, Julian has been adding around 70% of the smileys and bricks, he has also worked on friendliest and all the other stuff ^-^  

So really we should be thanking Chris for hiring Julian and for the work has done (I'm sure Julian has not done all of it) But we should thank Julian as well.

I know they're not the same person, but I just put them together because we all know Peter hasn't done anything, so everything I said about Julian applies to him too.   How do you know how much Julian has been doing?   He could have done most of the work, he could have done none of it.

BTW, the "some reason" Peter left for, it's called college.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#14 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Before: AHHAHGH CHRIS Y   NUUU UPDATT AHAHAHHAHAH //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
After: AHHHAHAHGH CHRIS TUU MENNY UPDATT STUP AHHAHAHHA //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
Chris, don't listen to that anymore, it's just trolls.

#15 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Chris probably hates us by now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

"ah a bunch of whiners, **** them, have a fcking   smiley you fcking losers"

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#16 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

FINALLY! A topic to appreciate him... -_-

Thank you, Chris and admins behind this. (MrShoe)

#17 Before February 2015

Muffy

Yeah thanks,though too much is a problem.

#18 Before February 2015

Echo!

Pyromaniac wrote:

Chris probably hates us by now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

"ah a bunch of whiners, **** them, have a fcking   smiley you fcking losers"

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I think you are probably right...

#19 Before February 2015

F1XM3

Addi wrote:

Me?

chris told you "you are not a smart man" or..?

#20 Before February 2015

Echo!

F1XM3 wrote:
Addi wrote:

Me?

Or.
http://i.imm.io/sP2t.png

#21 Before February 2015

some woman

Echo! wrote:
F1XM3 wrote:
Addi wrote:

Me?

Or.
http://i.imm.io/sP2t.png

Nononono,

He said that HE was not a smart man.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#22 Before February 2015

Qwerty402

Mods weren't always on as much anymore,
We got a new mod.

#23 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I hope Chris has a stupidly high income for all his hard work, understanding and appreciation of the game.

Last edited by treejoe4 (Jun 15 2012 6:08:38 pm)

32OrtonEdge32dh142390939952033

Board footer