Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Limited Items

I was just thinking about the limited items. Americans are a day behind the rest off the world, does this mean they have one less day to get the limited items? I hope something is done about this

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: Limited Items

I'm sure Chris is gonna do the update for everyone simultaneously.

Xmas stuff was available for everyone at the same time, and, logically, Chris will make it unavailable for everyone at the same time.

#3 Before February 2015

Conary

America is only a few calender hours behind, its not like we don't get news until the next day, lol.

#4 Before February 2015

Chris
Banned

Honestly I had not thought about this. How about i take it offline when the last people exit December 25th?

#5 Before February 2015

Rhythm

I guess so.

#6 Before February 2015

lillsneppe

Chris wrote:

Honestly I had not thought about this. How about i take it offline when the last people exit December 25th?

Take it down when you wake up on the 26th. And wake up early, like.. 9am at the latest. That way the issue with it still being 25th in the US should be eliminated.

And like Alex said, we've all had the same chance of getting it if you do it simultaneously.

#7 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Chris! In the bottom left corner of the game, add a "Server time" text, then everything will be fixed about this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

Wormwood

Conary wrote:

America is only a few calender hours behind, its not like we don't get news until the next day, lol.

LOL! Dear god, if that was true.... uggh

Chris wrote:

I think that would be best for all.

Cola11423856446104986

Board footer