Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

ATTENTION: All E.E. players (Magic/world title related)

First off, just because a world has the name "Magic" in it ANYWHERE Does NOT mean you cannot get magic in it, hell, one of my worlds are called "lotsomagic" But is it getting magic coins? IT'S HAD A ****LOAD OF THEM FOUND.
Second off, don't get *****y because you didn't find a magic coin in a magic coin farm, now THOSE do NOT work anymore (Much lower chance) (Thank god...) And even though they're being overdone, there's no point.
Third off, Stop complaining that my magic world does not get you magic coins, IT'S A RANDOM ****ING CHANCE, it DOES NOT mean you'll get a magic coin on the first run, the level is only designed to waste your time in an attempt to get a magic coin, and the same goes for all other levels.

That is all.

#2 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Re: ATTENTION: All E.E. players (Magic/world title related)

Yes people really expect to get magic from a coin farm

#3 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

If there's any level type I hate, it's a magic coin level.
The day magic was "discovered" I dreaded the fact that all of the top levels were coin farms (even though I got a +10 in one the day of the update). I had to leave EE for the day, since it got so boring for me with all of the same levels on the list //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Tfg aint kiddin,

uI6ih.jpg

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

It isn't actually random, I'm sure it depends on several factors. There's been a LOT of information given about the magic coin system, it is >almost fully understood.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

kaylee123

Please don't be infantile, and use swear words, when they are clearly not needed.
That is all I need to say.

#7 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

The best way to get a magic coin for me is to not think about magic. Trust me it works, I got magic twice in one day and I wasn't thinking about magic.

#8 Before February 2015

Master1

using the word magic in the name lowers the chances of getting magic, it doesnt stop it completely.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#9 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

was this REALLY necessary? xP

#10 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

klmaster wrote:

using the word magic in the name lowers the chances of getting magic, it doesnt stop it completely.

how do you know? Cite your sources!

#11 Before February 2015

Shift

I think I'm going to begin a little experiment. I'll make one noobly world with lots of coins and "magic" in the name, one coin farm, and one decent level. I will log every time someone gets magic in each level, so that at the end of, let's say, two weeks, I'll take that number and divide it by the number of plays.

Yeah, right, like I'm gonna do that.

#12 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

klmaster wrote:

Thats a myth, it doesnt ACUALLY lower your chances, if you look in the source, you wont see anything like "if title=magic then no magic" nuh uh, some person just started a rumer about that.

#13 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

STOP YELLING IM NOT DEAF!

#14 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Is this really necessary?

#15 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

shift wrote:

I think I'm going to begin a little experiment. I'll make one noobly world with lots of coins and "magic" in the name, one coin farm, and one decent level. I will log every time someone gets magic in each level, so that at the end of, let's say, two weeks, I'll take that number and divide it by the number of plays.

Yeah, right, like I'm gonna do that.

PM me the results of your experiment when you're done please! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

:.|:;

#16 Before February 2015

theredtigers

dude you got a flaming prob

The First Gamer 142388510776325

Board footer