Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Sythe's Forum Member Judgeing

Ok, before you give me a -rep for stealing JadElClemens's idea, I just want to say that i thought it would be fun to do this and I'm saying that JadElClemens made the idea and I'm now going to try to do it. I'm going to use the same ranks also... pFhcd.png but if you have never seen JadElClemens topic about this... here are the ranks: 1-31: You either didn't think much about your posts, or you fail at providing evidence as to why you feel a certain way. You could've also just littered your posts with misspellings and grammar issues, or just have a bad rep. Start spelling correctly and using proper grammar, and don't just post something random. Think about what the thread is about, and post something related.
32-51: You probably don't think about your posts as well as you should. Your grammar is probably alright, but could use some work, or you need to give us a better reason to believe what you're saying. Go into more detail with your posts.
52-80: You are the average forumer. You may have some slip-ups in your grammar or two, but you otherwise contribute to a topic, but perhaps you could provide alternate solutions to things rather than just telling someone that what they said 'couldn't work' or 'is wrong'. Be nice to others, there are ways to be nice and still correct people.
81-90: You are close to being a perfect forumer. It may be hard to tell what you're doing wrong. Always strive to make sure all of your posts are grammatically correct. Use a browser with built-in spell check to get those occasional misspellings. Don't post something if you're unsure about it's validity.
91-108: You are extremely close to forum nirvana. You most likely have a perfect/near perfect rep, and a high post count doesn't hurt. I honestly can't suggest any way to improve but to post more often (see rating 110), making the post quality the same as or better than it is now.
109-110: This is the hardest rank to get, you have to have a perfect/near perfect rep and get 95+ rating on post rating and info represented, as well as no forum games/grammar mistakes. Basically, you'd have to be extremely lucky.

I AM SAYING AGAIN! I AM NOT CLAIMING OWNERSHIP FOR THIS!!!!!!!! MOST OF THE ABOVE IS NOT MY DOING I COPY/PASTED IT FROM http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=112140!!!!!!!!

Tell me if you want to join on this post only!

To Do:
Krubby
Paperboy101
Greenzoid2
Aoitenshi
Patience Is Key
Addi
Zoey2070
Monstar43
Scienceguyz
MRBOOGAWESOME
Cola1
-------------------------------- Those on top will be the ones that I do on this thread, The ones under will be done with Jad
xputnameherex
Brawler700
F1redragon
Ktostam450
Fuzzysocks
Kirby1394
DylanDaSkater
Vulcan
Master1
TheGreenTroll
Lopoi2
Echo!

Done
Muffin 96 <-- Changed (I was too biased)
I have to tell you that for the time that I've known Muffin, he never said anything mean, or anything like that. He never posts useless posts or spams or grammar mistakes. He's a fast typer and doesn't use that fastness for spamming, only chatting. I have also never found any mistakes except for a couple grammar mistakes and maybe one rude comment that I saw from reading his posts, but he is one of the nicest and best people on the forums! ie2u3.png

Kingpooultra 93
Most of your posts have very good grammar and are not offensive and, most of the time, positive. The only bad thing I can say about you is that you sometimes flame and go off topic on threads sometimes, but overall, you are nice and trustworthy!

Main_gi 82 <-- Changed (twice)
You don't make very much grammar mistakes but you are really harsh at times which makes people get mad at you. Try to be less harsh, you also go off topic sometimes. But you are a pretty cool person and that's the reason I'm not making you a yellow!

Last edited by Sythe5665 (Jan 19 2012 11:36:33 am)

#2 Before February 2015

moundsy

Re: Sythe's Forum Member Judgeing

I like it nice job and i'm really low +1 rep to you scythe for making this so nobody complains about their ranking

#3 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

moundsy wrote:

I like it nice job and i'm really low +1 rep to you scythe for making this so nobody complains about their ranking

I'm sorry but that wasn't my list pFhcd.png I don't really deserve that plus rep :/

#4 Before February 2015

3mike231

Are we all going to +rep here too? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by 3mike231 (Jan 11 2012 8:22:47 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

huh? well... whatever... who wants to be judged though? lol

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Judge me. Now. :3

#7 Before February 2015

moundsy

scythe you always deserve a + rep so it doesnt matter anyways

#8 Before February 2015

main_gi

...Okay, I didn't read the article fully.
Post removed.
Oh, and rate me.

Last edited by main_gi (Jan 11 2012 9:34:34 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

krubby

Rate me. I'm hoping at least one person doesn't hate on drunks who make obscure posts still related to the topic.

#10 Before February 2015

moundsy

for that its -1 rep jk jk lol

#11 Before February 2015

PaperBoy101

Judge me please.

#12 Before February 2015

Helvi

This thread has a quite defametory nature if you ask me...

Hi.

#13 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Please judge me. lol

#14 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Can you judge me?

#15 Before February 2015

ktostam450

I just saldom write posts.

#16 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Could you judge me, please?

I can see me being orange right now, with a score of something like 35. Wish me luck.

#17 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Judge Addi

5671.jpg

#18 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Are you using the same spreadsheet as Jad?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#19 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Rate me, please.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#20 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Different55 wrote:

Are you using the same spreadsheet as Jad?

if you mean the ranks? yes... pFhcd.png

#21 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Rate me Sythe.

#22 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

I only have a bad rep because I do backwards rep (-reps are good for me, +reps are bad for me.)

#23 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Do me please //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I got a bad score last time but I feel I've improved.

#24 Before February 2015

Cola1

And me i guess...

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#25 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

"Me next, me next!!" ~ Literally every sitcom with children in it.

Sythe5665 1423708242253190

Board footer