Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gregoryheffly

Make EE prepay cards

EE should make prepay cards because some people don't want to use thier credit card,but it is ok with cash. So,they should make a $10,$25,$50 and of course,$100.Please agree with me.

#2 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

Re: Make EE prepay cards

I agree but where can we buy those cards

#3 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

Yes but everybody edits it's not very "know or popular" and , it will not relased in france

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

^That's right. Even if the GameStop site "KONGREGATE" has EE on it with 2000000 views, it's not popular. /sarcasm

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

Okay, but you're going to have to give Chris a few thousand dollars in order to start it up.

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

There already is prepaid cards, I use them to get me stuff //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It's called a Rixty card. It's an orangeish card with a black bottom. They sell them at Wallmart or Kroger mabey some other places I'm not sure though.

When you get it, go on EE. Click Buy Gems, then on the right side go to super rewards. From there look up at the top middle/right and you'll see 4 squares that say: pay by phone - online payment, and some other things. Find the one that says prepaid card. (you may have to click the right arrow if there is one)

Once you do that just click on rixty, and sign up if you havn't. After that all you need to do now is just scratch off the back of your card and type in the number, and have fun with your gems //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

note: the only ones I've seen are $10 cards, so if you want more gems buy a few of the cards. Also $10 will only get you 80 gems, the bad thing about doing that way :<

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 Before February 2015

Cola1

What about Gem Cards? Chris could add a feature where you have to put in a code that is on your gem card and it would add the amount of gems on the card to your EE Account? The code would be scratch-away.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

gregoryheffly 1423737505223927

Board footer