Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shroom2001

Just some blocks...

Death Block: Sends you to wherever you last spawned (can look like lava, laser, bottomless pit, or basic block)
Checkpoint: If you touch one, and then fall, use new command /respawn to teleport to the checkpoint. Also spawn there if you touch a death block.
No-Go Block: Can't pass through, even with god mode.
VIP Door: Use new command /VIP <user> to allow them to pass through. Also can't pass through, even with god mode.
Admin-Controlled Door: Use new commands /open <ID> and /close <ID> to open or close doors.

Usage Suggestions:
Death Block: Good fail arrow replacements for bosses, and saves space for platformers.
Checkpoint: Used with death blocks in platformers, and in hard minigames.
No-Go Block: Good for keeping VIP rooms private, and stops gods from repeatedly grabbing the crown.
VIP Door: Make some rooms for only your friends to enter, or use it to make bosses easier or harder fore some people.
Admin-Controlled door: Good for bosses and Run from Gods.

Command Review:
/respawn: Respawn at the last checkpoint you passed.
/VIP <name>: Open VIP doors for that user.*
/unVIP <name>: Close VIP doors for that person.
/open <ID>: Open the door that matches that ID.**
/close <ID>: Close the door that matches that ID.**

*If that user in not in the level, a message pops up: "This user is not in the level!"
**If no doors in the level match that ID, a message pops up: "No doors in this level match that ID!"

Prices:
Death Block: 2000 energy for unlimited use.
Checkpoint: 300 energy each
No-Go Block: 650 energy for unlimited use
VIP Door: 500 energy for 3
Admin-Controlled Door: 1000 energy for 5

EDIT: VIP and no-go blocks can only be deleted by owner.

Last edited by Shroom2001 (Mar 1 2012 3:34:27 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

meowman2

Re: Just some blocks...

I like it!

#3 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

Death Block: The admins said that death blocks and related objects would NOT be implemented.
Checkpoint: Has been suggested before.
No-Go block: I like it. How about if the level owner is able to pass through it though?
VIP door: It would have a few uses, but it feels a little pointless.
Admin-Controlled door: I like it, though you could just use gates...

The No-Go and VIP blocks would have to be undeletable by people who get the code, or else they would become almost useless.

By the way, you aren't supposed to make multi-idea threads. The admins said that multi-idea threads would be ignored.

Last edited by SquidMan338 (Mar 1 2012 6:23:58 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Cola1

You should put in that the No-Go Block can only be edited by the owner. Otherwise other players would erase it and then move in.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#5 Before February 2015

ethyguy

i like the vip blocks make them have the word vip on them

#6 Before February 2015

222hockey222

No-go blocks completely wreck the idea of god mode.

#7 Before February 2015

ethyguy

the no-go block is god for trapping trollers and you can make it no deleting        and yes i know i spelled deleting wrong

Shroom2001 1423738457222975

Board footer