Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Fan smiley different?

If you look cosely at the picture of the fan smiley in the shop, you see it has pimples. Before the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile smiley bug, it also had pimples, but they were placed in different places. Take a look:

Before:
number1z.png

After:
number2s.png

As you see, the pimples are placed in other places.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Feb 5 2011 2:02:36 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: Fan smiley different?

I trhink no pimples needed.

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

The fan smiley has always had pimples, actually. I just felt that they were too soft so I made them slightly more visible in the updated version.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I know it always had pimples I'm saying that after the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile smiley bug was fixed the pimples were somewhere else on the face

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Feb 5 2011 2:15:10 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

jDodson99

I don't like how the fan smiley has pimples. It's a terrible stereotype that all nerds are pimple-ridden, glasses-wearing, social outcasts. I mean the glasses are awesome, but the pimples just make it look like crap.

Also, just to let people know, the addition of magic coins has made me basically quit EE. RPG, if you could mention that to Chris, that'd be nice. Just let him know that magic coins have ruined the game.

#6 Before February 2015

Sonic

The pimples aren't really needed.
There was too much commotion on the smiley's face, so less is more?

#7 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Alright, I'll see what I can do to tone it down.

#8 Before February 2015

spencer102

jDodson99 wrote:

I don't like how the fan smiley has pimples. It's a terrible stereotype that all nerds are pimple-ridden, glasses-wearing, social outcasts. I mean the glasses are awesome, but the pimples just make it look like crap.

Also, just to let people know, the addition of magic coins has made me basically quit EE. RPG, if you could mention that to Chris, that'd be nice. Just let him know that magic coins have ruined the game.

I think your alone in this, I think it adds a fun side objective to the game.

#9 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Haha its a nerddddd

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

Haha its a nerddddd

LolzitisXD

#11 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Meh. I'm alright with the fan smiley having pimples and such. It may be a stereotype, but it's a pretty funny one.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#12 Before February 2015

Tree

How the heck did you even notice a difference in the smiley anyways?

#13 Before February 2015

primo

jDodson99 wrote:

why do you hate magic coins? :[

#14 Before February 2015

Tree

There really is nothing wrong with magic coins. It only benefits you, and does nothing more.

#15 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

I think he's the sexiest smiley here.

The fact that we can play strip-Connect-the-Dots on his face (don't ask how that works) is just more erotic.

Krazyman50 142386147499958

Board footer