Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

35005CP

The recent smilies.

Hi,

Whilst it was nice we got a flurry of new smilies a week or so back, will we be getting any completely brand new ones any time soon?

The reason i ask if all 4 of the new smilies are just modified versions of previous smilies.

XD is just a mix of default angry with default big smile

Valentines has the same eyes as the default smug smiley one

Commando is identical to worker apart from the colour of the hat

Bully again, looks very much the same as worker apart from a different mouth and different coloured hat.

And what confuses me is Commando has such a high energy cost yet it does nothing special and looks almost identical to the worker?

Ninja, terminator, coy, girl, worker , //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral and :O were all brand new looking smilies that look completely different to any other, it just seems now old items are being reused for new items. So is there any possibility some brand new ideas will be put in the shop in the future?

Last edited by 35005CP (Feb 28 2011 11:15:51 am)

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: The recent smilies.

Most of our hands are tied in other things at the moment, but most specifically about a very big update that will show up in a month or so, so I agree that I could have used a little more "spices" to make them stand out more. (Though I would like to point out that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral and :O aren't quite as unique as you give them credit for)

I'll make sure that the new smilies will be more distinct, thanks for the feedback. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

35005CP

Thanks for the reply RPGMaster2000, i hope it didn't seem i was having a go or anything.

The new smilies are nice, but i guess i'm just one of those people who likes to see the smilies that stand out more and are so different to anything else such as the devil, ninja & terminator.

I look forward to the very big update. cool.png

#4 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I hope it is going to happen.

#5 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

There will eventually be a Tron smiley.

I CALL IT! It will leave a faint stroke for a second in the actual map (not the minimap) when it moves.

35005CP 142386175999673

Board footer