Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

No. WAY.

You know that famous "Ninjas get code" level? I wish I had chat at this moment. You'll find out why...
After spending lots of time gathering coins and stuff, I finally reach the code which supposedly was "tips" and find out it doesn't work. I wish I had chat, to warn people of the scam!

#2 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: No. WAY.

Don't want to be mean but, not like that is going to kill anybody. That thread title is a bit exagerated, don't you think?

Besides, a lot of times people put fake codes. If they put the real ones, they get a nice trolled level.

And ask your parents for chat, maybe they "buy" it to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

Nope. No credit card, and even if they did, paying something over the interwebz is a big no-no

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

Tudoreleuu wrote:

Nope. No credit card, and even if they did, paying something over the interwebz is a big no-no

Mine have, but they have the typical paranoia of paying things by Internet.

#5 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

Durr. I wish I had chat so I wouldn't have to use tinychat or stuff.... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

Yea me too.

#7 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

I'm thinking: Maybe someone will someday get me chat: But, is there any way for someone else other then me to get me chat without knowing my acc and pass?

#8 Before February 2015

NikK

Only if you're with him/her and you enter your acc and pass, then they get you chat. If not, you can tell them your acc-pass and then change your pass. But make sure it's someone confiable.

#9 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

That's exactly what I was worried about. Though, I think I can trust people like, for example, Pyromaniac, RPGMaster, Nikk ( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) or others.

Last edited by Tudoreleuu (Mar 5 2011 8:29:35 am)

#10 Before February 2015

Chimi

Yep. Worked for me. But I changed my pass before they bought me chat, then changed it back so I wouldn't have to remember another password.

#11 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

The only thing is, the account I'm on isn't mine, it has beta but not chat, I'd contact the original owner to see if he agrees, but I haven't seen him in ages. And I'm afraid he'll get mad at me.

#12 Before February 2015

NikK

And why don't you tell him to get chat? If he got beta...

What I don't understand is, we have to go through parental control to get chat, but not to put blocks? People can chat using blocks, putting a tinychat link with blocks, and even on the forum. I think it's ok to put a parental control, but inverse, as it has already been said. You have chat. You wanna disable it? Click disable, you wanna re-enable it? 1 cent please.

Last edited by NikK (Mar 5 2011 8:37:45 am)

#13 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

NikK wrote:

And why don't you tell him to get chat? If he got beta...

BECAUSE...

Tudoreleuu wrote:

The only thing is, the account I'm on isn't mine, it has beta but not chat, I'd contact the original owner to see if he agrees, but I haven't seen him in ages. And I'm afraid he'll get mad at me.

#14 Before February 2015

NikK

And what does cats have to do with memory? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I LOVE THAT PHRASE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Seriously. Why does the fact that you haven't seen him in ages will get him mad?

#15 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

Because I wrote that part - it means "I've tried to contact him, but haven't found him anywhere"

#16 Before February 2015

Calicara

When I first read this i wasn't surprised, as this is the case with many ninja levels. Although I went to the same level. I wasn't upset about not getting code, but I thought the Gay box part was really rude. There is nothing wrong with being gay people!

#17 Before February 2015

NikK

Again, what does the fact that you haven't found him will get him m.ad?

#18 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

Not that: The fact that I allowed someone on the account for a short time so that he can get chat - He told me not to give acc data to anyone.

And I'd ask him if he agrees.. If I found him.

Anyway, BRB.

Last edited by Tudoreleuu (Mar 5 2011 8:54:38 am)

#19 Before February 2015

NikK

I'm saying why don't you tell HIM to get chat? If he got beta he has a Paypal acc, knows how to use it and can use it.

#20 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

FOR THE LAST TIME, I CANT CONTACT HIM! mad

Last edited by Tudoreleuu (Mar 5 2011 9:52:16 am)

#21 Before February 2015

NikK

I know, but what I'm asking is, IF you find him, why would he get mad if you tell him to get chat?

#22 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

No, he wouldn't, but I don't think I should to anything without his permission...
At least, only accept chat from someone really trustworthy.

#23 Before February 2015

c1231

Tudoreleuu wrote:

You know that famous "Ninjas get code" level? I wish I had chat at this moment. You'll find out why...
After spending lots of time gathering coins and stuff, I finally reach the code which supposedly was "tips" and find out it doesn't work. I wish I had chat, to warn people of the scam!

BTW, codes and the CLEAR option are case-sensitive.

#24 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Asking for chat is against the rules, by the way. Just droppin' in to say that.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Tudoreleuu 142386214999283

Board footer