Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

excl

Suggestion for: Chat payment methode.

there need to come more methode's to pay that 0,01. not everyone got paypal. add as example wallie card payment methode, alot people got like 2,50 on it.

Excl

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Suggestion for: Chat payment methode.

You don't need a paypal account to pay. Did you even look at the page?

#3 Before February 2015

Tree

I think there is an option to pay without a pay pal account.

#4 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

I think his point is, the payment method for chat sucks. The law for interweb chatting or whatever says you need to be 13 or older, and I guarantee that many people over 13 don't have a credit card. Just asking the year you were born should fool most children, and for those 12 year olds, a security question that they wouldn't understand would work. If anyone under 13 wanted chat, Chris could implement both methods (paypal and my method) so people over 13 would get chat, and people under 13 could get parental permission. I know there's a thread for this, but Chris isn't checking that.

#5 Before February 2015

correiajoao

excl wrote:

there need to come more methode's to pay that 0,01. not everyone got paypal. add as example wallie card payment methode, alot people got like 2,50 on it.
Excl

You have chat?

excl 142386228799145

Board footer