Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Tips and Tricks that Aren't Obvious

I'm feeling nice on the day after Mardi Gras, so I've decided to share with everyone (mainly newbies) some tips and tricks that aren't exactly obvious in the game.

GAME PLAY:

1) When you have a long row of blocks spaced apart by one, hold down space and left (or right). It's pretty hard to fall.

2) When you're in a boss and waiting for the next round, try to crack the code! Try obvious things like 1234 or the owners name. It's a great time waster and can sometimes get you the code!

3) DO NOT play levels that claim to have magic, but also have more then 1000 coins. It's a waste of time because levels with 1000+ coins DO NOT contain magic.

4) People can visit your level when you're not there. If you post a link somewhere to your level, people can click on it and visit your level anytime they want!

5) Interesting level names yield more players! Boring names people don't play!

ART:

5) To make the 'god mode' effect on your smiley's, surround it with a thin layer of crowns, then blue keys.

6) Glass is the shiniest and keys are the darkest.

**PLEASE, comment some tricks that you learned while a playing this game!

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2 Before February 2015

Re: Tips and Tricks that Aren't Obvious

TakoMan02 wrote:

2) When you're in a boss and waiting for the next round, try to crack the code! Try obvious things like 1234 or the owners name. It's a great time waster and can sometimes get you the code!

But don't troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Should be stickied.

#4 Before February 2015

Anshwo

TakoMan02 wrote:

4) People can visit your level when you're not there. If you post a link somewhere to your level, people can click on it and visit your level anytime they want!

Might wanna mention they have to be saved levels.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I've got a hint that's not that obvious, but I can't describe it so I have to post a video.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

TakoMan02 wrote:

6) Glass is the shiniest and keys are the darkest.

Black bricks are the darkest.

#7 Before February 2015

Panic

Most of these are pretty obvious. Also, the 1000 coins thing is wrong/ has not been proven. I think you can get magic in levels with like 50000 coins, but it's like 0.000000000000000001% or something.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

Tako142386232899104

Board footer