Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jamd

Copiers And Fakers

I am getting annoyed by the same issue, over and over. I'm talking about copiers and fakers.

MX Crew = No Fakers; No Copiers.
EX Crew = Few Fakers; Everyone's A Copier.
MG Crew = No Fakers; No Copiers.
SX Crew = Some Fakers; No Copiers.
RC Crew = No Fakers; No Copiers.
My Crew (LX CREW) = S*** Load Of Fakers And Many Copiers

Why? Out of the crews listed; trolls, noobs and all the other unwanted people copy and fake us and our work. No one copies MX. Not as many EX fakers. But only 85% of LX levels are genuine. Please, stop being f***ing noobs all of you.

<Jam'D>

#2 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Re: Copiers And Fakers

I think it's not these....

Some ideas are comum so many peoples can have it at the same time....

Nobody is diferent (excepts diferent55 jk), we all are humam, so we have the same think..... some times.

#3 Before February 2015

BillyP

Keep your e-drama away from the forums.

#4 Before February 2015

treejoe4

what do you mean by fake???

#5 Before February 2015

Nou

I'm sure you didn't mean to do this, but the way you've written it you're saying EX Crew copies everyone else.

And yes, people faking has been annoying since the beginning of crews.

No u.

#6 Before February 2015

Jamd

i dont mean that Ex Crew copies, i mean that every crew is a copy of Ex. and its not ideas pinching im annoyed at, its saying 'Oh Im in Lx Crew' When you arent Or making crappy versions of our levels and labeling them LXCrew when they arent.

<Jam'D>

Last edited by Cthulhu (Mar 10 2011 10:30:15 am)

#7 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Are discussing what anyway?! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#8 Before February 2015

Calicara

Look, It's just the natural cycle of EE. It all starts with a crew level. Like EX or MX. As soon as it done the level is premiered so tons of people play it. Then the new original minigames are copied and made easier creating new noob minigames. Then everyone starts making and mass producing them. Now generally it's not like it's the same exact idea, it's a simpler, modified version. I know nobody likes noob games, but people will never cease making them. In fact most of the people who do make them are the ones that don't come on the forums, and don't realize how annoying they are. So quit whining and get over it. As long as there is EE there will be copying.

#9 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Failgirl101 wrote:

Look, It's just the natural cycle of EE. It all starts with a crew level. Like EX or MX. As soon as it done the level is premiered so tons of people play it. Then the new original minigames are copied and made easier creating new noob minigames. Then everyone starts making and mass producing them. Now generally it's not like it's the same exact idea, it's a simpler, modified version. I know nobody likes noob games, but people will never cease making them. In fact most of the people who do make them are the ones that don't come on the forums, and don't realize how annoying they are. So quit whining and get over it. As long as there is EE there will be copying.

Please, take YOUR whining somewhere else. We are currently in a desperate mode of improvements in the game, and we don't need people like you whining about how we are trying to improve the game for more serious and skilled players.

GET OUT

#10 Before February 2015

Calicara

TheGreenTroll wrote:

Please, take YOUR whining somewhere else. We are currently in a desperate mode of improvements in the game, and we don't need people like you whining about how we are trying to improve the game for more serious and skilled players.

GET OUT

I wasn't whining green troll. Iwas just pointing out a fact of life. It's impossible to communicate to every player out there, and most players are just little copying kids. I think whining about it will not solve anything, but instead make it worse. You can say what you want, but most people in here will probably think " I don't care" or " Quit criticizing me!" It sucks but it's true.

#11 Before February 2015

Jamd

woah, guys im not worried about copied minis (well if they are EXACT i am) its just people labeling levels as lx when they arent, and it seems that only lx get that.

#12 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well Cthulhu, I mean I see your point, but the problem is kids don't pay attention. When your little, and some accuses you of stealing most kids think you are just criticizing them. They don't think of the consequences of copying, only that they have the best level. I'm sure no one is out to get LX crew it's just any mini in general. One person does it, then they all do it.

#13 Before February 2015

MIHB

When we created levels regularly, we were copied CONSTANTLY.   Like, several levels up at once claiming to be by us, all the time.

Its just the nature of the beast that whatever group is most visible at a given time gets copied a ton.   Apparently yours is most visible right now, so you get to enjoy the rewards, but you also have to deal with the consequences.

#14 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Lopoi2 wrote:

Nobody is diferent (excepts diferent55 jk), we all are humam, so we have the same think..... some times.

Which is exactly why you can tell worlds I've worked on from any others, because I can has ADHD and it helps when thinking up ideas. Like MX Cereal.

And if LX doesn't like all the fame and copiers they can send em all over(including fame) to MX. We know how to deal with them (the reason why no one copies us) >:)

Last thing, take out the jk after my name tongue.png. I made this user in first grade and I am still using it so that makes me different.big_smile.png

Last edited by Different55 (Mar 11 2011 6:37:49 am)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#15 Before February 2015

Vulcan

One time on some art level I drew some word in a specific way and someone copied it on the same level but with their username. (Badly I might add)

So people assumed that person drew the original letters I made.

Blah :x

Jamd 142386237999053

Board footer