Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

How to get rid of sticky keys

Sticky keys happen... To everyone,and they happen often...

I have found a useful way how to get rid of sticky keys , without having to " Go to lobby "

We all know that you can move either on the arrows ( You know what i mean //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue )

OR on W A S D

Now,when you get sticky keys,they usually drag you to a side

When you get a sticky key with jump,all you need to do is press space again,and it will be fixed.

Most people do NOT know how to fix sticky keys,they just restart browser or do something else

When you get a sticky key ( Either with God Mode or without ) Just follow these steps:

WARNING:THIS IS REALLY EASY,BUT IT WILL BREAK YOUR FINGERS //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Start randomly the arrows and W A S D Keys

Press them as fast,because then your sticky key problem will be solved //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Just press them randomly... Example: W A ( Up arrow) W (Left arrow)
There is no order on pressing keys,just smash your keyboard buttons randomly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Hope this helped with your problem with sticky keys.

#2 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Re: How to get rid of sticky keys

I'm not sure if this will help, but I'll try it anyway.

#3 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

I always use it,and always works! Just press W A S D And arrow keys randomly and fast,and it will fix your problem //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Lol, if you get a sticky key and are moving left, just press the left key and it will stop. No need for windmilling. Same with all keys.

#5 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Doesn't always work...

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

No no no, ;D here's what you do:

Press the same key that is sticking ONCE. If multiple keys are sticking, hit those, but it doesn't have to be all at once. Just hit the key that sticks and grats, its fixed.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

NikK

I just press

<^>v

once and it fixes. Pressing the key that stickied never works for me :/ Except for the jumping.

Last edited by NikK (Mar 20 2011 2:37:25 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Fail

Pawlowic 142386299398439

Board footer