Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

EEguy

Chris and Mods

I understand that Chris is busy and had lots of work, but his deadline was 28th March and RPG said we would get an update 1 or 2 days later, but there's alrady one week since March 28th. Tell us what's happening. A really big update? Or what? Will the update come out today? Sorry for posting one more topic about this, but we have waited near 2 months for an update.

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: Chris and Mods

Please read the other topics about it
He started working on it since the 28th
We all want new updates but when it comes out, it will be awesome

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

EDJ wrote:

This.

Basically, he informed us a couple of days ago that there had been a change of his plans in terms of EE updates. Instead of doing smaller updates along the way, he wanted to be 100 % focused on the bigger one instead so that's why the update got scrapped.

#4 Before February 2015

Reven

EDJ wrote:

We all want new updates but when it comes out, it will be awesome

I hope so or i'm gonna have heart attack or brain stroke (or both) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#5 Before February 2015

jakery

EEguy wrote:

Chris is busy and had lots of work

Be glad that an update is happening at all. I can't find time to work on my own side projects; I don't know how Chris and Co. can.

Edit:
Name one time that a computer game/update was released on schedule. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by jakery (Apr 4 2011 2:50:22 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
EDJ wrote:

This.

Basically, he informed us a couple of days ago that there had been a change of his plans in terms of EE updates. Instead of doing smaller updates along the way, he wanted to be 100 % focused on the bigger one instead so that's why the update got scrapped.

Now you tell us this? We could've used that knowledge a long time ago.

Last edited by JadElClemens (Apr 4 2011 3:16:17 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

JadElClemens wrote:

I guess it slipped my mind amidst all the stress, sorry about that. :/

#8 Before February 2015

supadorf24

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

Do we have an estimated time of arrival for said update? Are we talking sometime this month or in the distant and unforeseeable future?

#9 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Supadorf24 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

Do we have an estimated time of arrival for said update? Are we talking sometime this month or in the distant and unforeseeable future?

At this point, it's all up to Chris to tell us all an exact date, but since he's been working on it since the 28th, I'm guessing that it shouldn't be super far away, at least. I'll keep you guys updated on what Chris tells me.

#10 Before February 2015

BillyP

Glad to see that we could be getting an update soon. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Also, I think you should start using the Everybody Edits announcements forum again to inform us of any recent updates. This would allow users to discuss/find out about updates, as they did before. Plus, they'd generally be more worth it nowadays seeing as the forum has grown since the last update announcement.

Last edited by BillyP (Apr 4 2011 3:41:59 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BillyP wrote:

Glad to see that we could be getting an update soon. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Also, I think you should start using the Everybody Edits announcements forum again to inform us of any recent updates. This would allow users to discuss/find out about updates, as they did before. Plus, they'd generally be more worth it nowadays seeing as the forum has grown since the last update announcement.

That's a good point, I'll make sure to do that in the future. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

I'm really happy theres gong to be an update soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. I can finally spend my energy on something more useful   than spawn points.

Last edited by ultrasuperdude (Apr 5 2011 6:15:11 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

^ Lol, I spend it on Coin Doors 1xd1

#14 Before February 2015

35005CP

Mine is just wasted as i don't need to buy anything.

I do hope this update fixes magic coins too though, in more recent times i've been getting magic coins but they haven't been increasing my highest energy amount. Infact the other day my energy was 365, i got a +10 coin making it 375, i even left the game and saw it had been increased. The next time i logged on it was back down to 365!

Is there any chance of a hint to what the update is? I don't mean what exactly it is but does it affect the energy shop, game play, new items, new features etc? We do seem to be kept in the dark 100% of the time with regards to what will be in the next update which often has lead to disappointment from members hating a new block or smiley.

#15 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

35005CP wrote:

Is there any chance of a hint to what the update is? I don't mean what exactly it is but does it affect the energy shop, game play, new items, new features etc? We do seem to be kept in the dark 100% of the time with regards to what will be in the next update which often has lead to disappointment from members hating a new block or smiley.

Energy shop: Yes.
Gameplay: Yes.
New items: Yes.
New features: Yes.

That's all I'm allowed to tell right now. I'd like to add that Chris has plans to do some real promotion for this update once the contest is over so you guys will see exactly what we're up to. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#16 Before February 2015

EDJ

What do you mean exactly with gameplay?
Something like ice blocks?

#17 Before February 2015

Nou

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
35005CP wrote:

That's all I'm allowed to tell right now. I'd like to add that Chris has plans to do some real promotion for this update once the contest is over so you guys will see exactly what we're up to. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Good to hear it's not just smileys and blocks.

But, what I'm reading here is that the update won't arrive before the contest is over, is this correct? Understandable to not mess up the contest I suppose...

No u.

#18 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

New features?
Update in gameplay? I cannot wait any longer!

Wait... this is the... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, SIXTH topic about the new update?? Please people, calm down. You'll get it when you get it. Until then, make an easter contest level.

Or try to guess what the next contest will be about and start working on that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#19 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Wow, this sounds awesome already, can't wait to see the features when they show up.

Last edited by BillyP (Apr 6 2011 5:22:45 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

Damnit, now you're making me feel bad ;-;

I'm excited, now.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#21 Before February 2015

Rurigok

I can't wait to see the new update.   Hopefully it comes out soon.

EEguy 142386409097342

Board footer