Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

D.D. Survivor

Why do you want 50$ FOR ONE SMILEY?

Umm ee seems to be a money-making thing.
Benjaminsen just takes your money and makes more "shop items" which take 1 billion years to fill up with energy.The big spender - it is 50$!!!!!!!?!??!? I am disappointed.
And if this gets me banned, i can just say that this game is just for MONEY.

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Why do you want 50$ FOR ONE SMILEY?

If it is "Just for money" Don't play it...Very few people have big spender,it just shows how the support the game...

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

its a donation, and you get some pixels as a reward and a thank you.

#4 Before February 2015

Monstar43

EE isn't just for money.He needs the money to pay for server costs and buy new ones.If you haven't noticed,Chris isn't a billionaire.And the big spender is to see how much you support the game thats why it costs so much.And you don't HAVE to play EE if you think he's taking your money.Besides,no one said you HAD to buy the big spender,it's just to support the game.

#5 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Kaosslasher wrote:

^ This. I think that you can claim it for free with offers, but it's very hard (I've collected ~270 gems with offers so far 1smile1)

#6 Before February 2015

D.D. Survivor

Kaosslasher wrote:

Yes this is what you get for MONEY...

#7 Before February 2015

Monstar43 wrote:

EE isn't just for money.He needs the money to pay for server costs and buy new ones.If you haven't noticed,Chris isn't a billionaire.And the big spender is to see how much you support the game thats why it costs so much.And you don't HAVE to play EE if you think he's taking your money.Besides,no one said you HAD to buy the big spender,it's just to support the game.

^
Owned this topic.
Also, Chris said that the Big Spender is just a joke and he didn't think anyone would get it.

D.D. Survivor 142386423797195

Board footer