Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nighter

Events for each Holiday.

Well I just thought of something. Well since there was a NEW YEAR Event and a Easter Event then how about we have Events for each Holiday? Like: NEW YEARS EVENT, Valentines Event, Spring Event, Summer Event [Such as July 4th.], Halloween Event, And a Winter Event. More players could come and play EE. And there would be more fun for the users of EE to play and look a great art.
This is a good Idea. If you agree with me that this is a good Idea then +Rep me.

P.S: I got this Idea from all the Events that have been happening this year.

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Events for each Holiday.

I think that'd be a bit overwhelming, don't you? I think we're fine with just the major holidays.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

supadorf24

The fewer contests we have, the more significant each one will be. I agree with Jad.

#4 Before February 2015

Pike270

My opinion is that contests should only be held during school holidays. I was on Xmas Break when the new year's contest was on and I have lots of time now due to easter break. Most of the users go to school, therefore their time would be limited if events were held on school days. I would not be able to finish my easter level if it wasn't Spring Break. When Spring Break is held may vary more or less depending on one's school. It might just be that I'm lucky.

Suggestion: Maybe there should be an earlier warning to when there is going to be a contest so that users can spend their break making their level (If they aren't on vacation). I have heard of people who's spring break was two weeks ago and therefore didn't have as much time as i had to make their level. As a bonus it could possibly increase the quality of levels as people would feel less rushed.

#5 Before February 2015

supadorf24

^Lucky. I haven't had my break yet.

#6 Before February 2015

Chimi

We need time in between them to work on other projects, they can't be too close together. No, I think only major holidays. Easter, Christmas/New Years, Halloween, and maybe one more.

#7 Before February 2015

Pike270

Chimi wrote:

We need time in between them to work on other projects, they can't be too close together. No, I think only major holidays. Easter, Christmas/New Years, Halloween, and maybe one more.

I don't think that most schools celebrate Halloween though so the building time for that would have to be longer. Also Don't forget Thanksgiving. I believe most schools have a thanksgiving break or other types of cultural celebration around that time.

#8 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Pike270 wrote:
Chimi wrote:

I don't think that most schools celebrate Halloween though so the building time for that would have to be longer. Also Don't forget Thanksgiving. I believe most schools have a thanksgiving break or other types of cultural celebration around that time.

I don't have break and I've found plenty of time to work on my Easter level. We shouldn't just work around school breaks. Spend an hour after school everyday building an you can get a lot of work done. Not that that's what I did.

#9 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Pike270 wrote:

I was on Xmas Break when the new year's contest was on and I have lots of time now due to easter break.

What's an Easter Break? D:

Janky schools...

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#10 Before February 2015

Chimi

Yes, and weekends are great.

#11 Before February 2015

Pike270

Response to ^ (Supadorf)

1. What if people have sports and have to spend 2 hours after school running and take Honors - AP classes which give ALOT of homework (about 60-100 difficult questions that involve making graphs etc.), and what about people who have volunteer work. Once I get home I don't have a whole lot of time for anything.

2. I do agree that we shouldn't restrict the contests to school holidays. However the time to build should be longer the event is not on a school holiday.

3. From my experience you DON'T much work done with only one hour after school each day If your actually trying to make a good level.

Umm...i think thats all feel free to post opposing ideas, suggestions etc. I'd like to hear what you guys think.

@Tako: I used easter break and spring break synonymously. Also I don't think that you could say that my school is of inferior quality to yours //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Pike270 (Apr 7 2011 8:38:17 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

To all of the above posts considering spring break:
My spring break was two weeks ago, and I'm in pre-ap classes (middle school, however, and the general populous is completely ignorant), but I can still be working on my (I'd say our, but you don't know who the other four people are) easter level for around 4 hours a day.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#13 Before February 2015

Chimi

everyone has a different spring break. This is my first week of school (its almost over) since my spring break.

#14 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Easter break is probably what most people call Spring break, Here, we call it Easter Holidays, and they start next week //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile for 2 weeks
On topic : Yeah it would be too much, one every 4 months or more will be better, besides, I would also like it if they weren't about events, I would love a theme for the next one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Nighter 142386425997173

Board footer