Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DarkFire

If you do not like trolls,

1. do not give away your code.

2. only give it to those who have passed a screening process (IE, do they have chat, beta?)

3. change your code frequently

4. ???

5. PROFIT!

#2 Before February 2015

PlasmaVirus

Re: If you do not like trolls,

Numbers 4 and 5 reek of irony.

#3 Before February 2015

Legoman1748

I found a troll his name is Detonater non beta.   Please ban him he trolls. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Legoman1748 wrote:

I found a troll his name is Detonater non beta.   Please ban him he trolls. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

*facepalm*
Trolling is not against the "rules" of Everybody Edits. You can't get banned for trolling.

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

Luck

Common sense seems to not be so common. These things are obvious.
Don't forget, codes should also be more complex than 'code' '1111' or other easily guessable things. It's usually ones fault if their level gets trolled.

#6 Before February 2015

Calicara

Trolling is NOT against the rules. The best protection is just not giving the code at all. Plus beta and chat do not necessarily make a good player. Anyone can have beta, but not everyone can use it that well. Like me, just because I have beta doesn't make me better than a troll, but if people trust me with the code I can do anything I want because, after all, trolling is just another type of editing.

#7 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

interesting-thread.gif

#8 Before February 2015

Tonyantonio

LOL simpsons XD

Last edited by Tonyantonio (Apr 11 2011 4:35:47 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Bobithan wrote:
Legoman1748 wrote:

*facepalm*
Trolling is not against the "rules" of Everybody Edits. You can't get banned for trolling.

Lol post this in the facepalm game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Gamer1120 (Apr 12 2011 12:34:11 am)

DarkFire 142386432297110

Board footer