Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tonyantonio

I like open worlds but...

I love in open worlds you can build with other people mostly guests...they are also easy to et poupular too(in open section).But I hate is when trolls come in a destroy the village   I even got a magic coin in a open world today...but my village is destroyed and I am very sad does anyone else love open worlds but get mad when it gets trolled?
                -tonyantonio

#2 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Re: I like open worlds but...

Me!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#3 Before February 2015

Chimi

nah, i mostly use my (and my teams') saved worlds. Almost always building, and the only time otherwise is if my team ditches me (>.> <.<) and/or i get bored. Then i usually go to a boss.

#4 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

I dont play them becuase of that.

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I find it very fun to play "build a castle and defend". But some people (like me) cheat and use autoclicker.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#6 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I mostly play on locked ones

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Tonyantonio wrote:

I love in open worlds you can build with other people mostly guests...they are also easy to et poupular too(in open section).But I hate is when trolls come in a destroy the village   I even got a magic coin in a open world today...but my village is destroyed and I am very sad does anyone else love open worlds but get mad when it gets trolled?
                -tonyantonio

I agree with this much. Today, because I have so much stuff, I decided to build a private house and show it off while wearing the big spender. I tried all the open worlds, but it always ended up with 2 guests who wanted to get in, so I block the entrances and place traps, and make a keep out sign, then they put arrows o nit to their advantage, then they eventually come and see the accidental arrows they made, then they find a path that I made to get to it, then they team up and troll it and trap me and have the house to themselves. I even tried using smileys to show my mood about it.

#8 Before February 2015

bumpy dominator crush

um i like both levels and everybody is nice in all wolds

#9 Before February 2015

bumpy dominator crush

i dont have best player all good!

#10 Before February 2015

Jeremy

It is not my job to tell bumpy dominator crush not to double post right?

#11 Before February 2015

EDJ

bumpy dominator crush, don't doublepost, edit your posts instead
This is your first warning

#12 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I don't ever. I mean ever play open worlds, I more like to see what people have made without all of the interference

#13 Before February 2015

Sansander97

TakoMan02 wrote:

I find it very fun to play "build a castle and defend". But some people (like me) cheat and use autoclicker.

These worlds are the only open world games that I play. I prefer boss levels to these though.

Tonyantonio 142386433597097

Board footer