Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

spencer102

Ummm... It's been a week since you we were supposed to get an update..

Is it coming any time soon? No offence but EE is getting really boring because of the lack of original levels.

#2 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Re: Ummm... It's been a week since you we were supposed to get an update..

Ryan agrees.

Ryan likes to talk in third person.

#3 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Yup there's an update now. Inb4lock.

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

It's just a menu update and most people hate the new menu. Not anything to get excited about.

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

jakery

Relax. Software development always takes longer than planned.

Meanwhile, a challenge: build the best world you can using only regular blocks--no keys, no gates, no coins, and no gravity tiles. I guarantee that we haven't discovered everything we can make.

...or just wait. Your choice.

Last edited by jakery (Apr 12 2011 12:48:30 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Advancé

Hmm... I should be here soon. 1smile1

#7 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

u want me to flex my muscles?

#8 Before February 2015

Echo!

TheGreenTroll wrote:

u want me to flex my muscles?

Off Topic:
My muscles are bigger

On topic: We will get on sooon!

#9 Before February 2015

correiajoao

I think Chris put new Updates in Easter Day!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

...I just think...

#10 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Okay, this is the fifth topic about the update. Please stop making useless topics, guys.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

This is not a new topic.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

35005CP

Out of curiosity, will people not participating in the easter challenge get an easter themed smiley?

Obviously not the ones rewarded to the winners of the challenge but sadly we seem to be missing out a bit on holidays/special events recently. The only exception being valentines day which was delayed. I was interested to see what would be done for april fools but other than a stupidly annoying upside down forum, there was nothing on the game itself.

Personally I have a sinking feeling that now people will only get holiday themed smilies if they win a challenge rather than being added into the energy shop like before. Of course i'd be happy to be proved wrong on this as i don't have any great desire to join in the contests.

#13 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

First off, this is somewhat off topic, but whatever.

35005CP wrote:

Out of curiosity, will people not participating in the easter challenge get an easter themed smiley?

Obviously not the ones rewarded to the winners of the challenge but sadly we seem to be missing out a bit on holidays/special events recently. The only exception being valentines day which was delayed. I was interested to see what would be done for april fools but other than a stupidly annoying upside down forum, there was nothing on the game itself.

Well, we've gotten a smiley for every holiday except St. Patrick's Day and April Fool's day. Those are two holidays that are really hard to make into a smiley, in case you haven't figured out. April fool's day is about jokes and pranks. How can that be represented in a smiley? Like an embarrassed face? Might work, but it's unlikely because it would look like you're blushing or something.

And about St. Patrick's Day, I think it would be really easy to just out a four-leafed clover on top of the New Year's smiley, but you know that would look almost exactly the same. Remember it's hard to come up with a totally brand new idea for a smiley that doesn't look similar to any other smiley. We can't have 2 easter-themed smiley's.

35005CP wrote:

Personally I have a sinking feeling that now people will only get holiday themed smilies if they win a challenge rather than being added into the energy shop like before. Of course i'd be happy to be proved wrong on this as i don't have any great desire to join in the contests.

It doesn't hurt to try! And smiley's aren't a big deal; just another thing to compete for. Some motivation. I'm sure not ALL holiday-themed smiley's will be as a contest. I think this is the only time a smiley has been offered as a prize, we can't tell it Chris is looking into doing that as a regular prize.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

spencer102 142386437997053

Board footer