Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

What do you think of the new ee main layout?

Overall i like the new menu. I think the graphics need to be updated, but other than that, i like the new space for announcements. What do you think?

Overall:   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

eg1

Re: What do you think of the new ee main layout?

They said they are giving us the things they would have in BETA, but I don't see the original BETA bricks and there are more smileys that come with BETA.

#3 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

BLEH.

@eg1 They meant the things that were in the beta shop, like the glass pack and such.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

I don't really like it... for starters it's all mushed together now, especially for beta members! Plus, I was expecting new items, not a new layout. Items would have been awesome! And, to top it off, beta and free will now be separated, making beta very lonely and boring.

And I no longer feel special wearing the commando smiley :c

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Okay, everyone listen. I'm not going to say this a million times. This is not the way it'll look forever. This has nothing to do with the update. Chris just squeezed everything to the left so he could get everyone's attention for the new updates TO COME.

Once again, not the permanent look. It's not supposed to be beautiful.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#6 Before February 2015

jakery

I think it's decent. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

eg1 wrote:

They said they are giving us the things they would have in BETA, but I don't see the original BETA bricks and there are more smileys that come with BETA.

In case you didn't know, the Beta blocks and Beta smilies are for Beta ONLY. Public users will NEVER get the beta smilies/blocks

On-topic:
I like the new menu. But it could be improved in the visual style. It looks ugly don't you think?

Last edited by Bobithan (Apr 11 2011 3:09:18 pm)

aka towwl

#8 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I guess the new layouts ok.But I liked the other one better.:/

#9 Before February 2015

Luck

I don't like it, myself. The grey part on the bottom with the beta room only part clashes with the rest and it seems Chris is trying to be a minimalist. The smaller news box was better.

#10 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

I think the system is better but it doesn't really have the EE style, it's much uglier now... :/ I hope Chris changes it soon.

stevethepirahnaplant 142386448296950

Board footer