Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

What is the world coming too??

At least 3 times today I have gone to levels and watched people use animator to just to animate mario sprites. *facepalm*

#2 Before February 2015

Tonyantonio

Re: What is the world coming too??

Uh I hate animators.Last year we made a level on mario sprites from the first mario game to the last (hand made) and because we could not save we had to finish the level in one day it got really popular most people watched us build mario pixle art and I was dissapionted when we only made it to 2 nd place in locked levels (maby 1st idk) well I have auto builders //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I know aslai had the best intentions for the game, but the animator has caused quite a bit of a problem...

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

LcKing

EE Animator You mean?
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well, i got one and i don't use it lol.

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well I'm not against the animator, I just think, of all the pictures you can import, why the heck would you import a Mario sprite?

#6 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Yeah... that too...

This game needs a wide awakening. I will force it upon you single-handedly.

No sprites.

No stairs.

No easy grid-like minigames.

#7 Before February 2015

35005CP

TakoMan02 wrote:

No sprites.

No stairs.

And i will force this upon you single-handedly....

There are no rules to what mini games people can and cannot make. It is up to the room builder what they make. If you don't like stairs or grid like mini games then don't play them. If you enter a room with them, then just leave. No one is forcing you to play them so i don't see why you have the right to say what people can and cannot build. It is their room at the end of the day, and just because you don't like what they build does not make it right or wrong. :rolleyes:

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

1. 80-99.99999999% of the people who play this game are noobs. I'm sorta included in this group (in terms of skill or whatever), but I don't enjoy the typical noob minigames.

2. Noobs want to feel accomplished, so they play those minis, etc.

3. They see that they are popular (among noobs, but they don't know that), so they copy them.

4. They find good levels too hard or pointless, they don't know any better.

5. They fail at the good levels

6. See steps two and three, repeat.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

35005CP

I'm also tired of people using the term 'noobs' as if it is an hilarious joke.

Don't you people ever think that people play easy minigames to pass the time? Maybe whilst at work? Or just to get their EE fix if they haven't got much time to play?

Whilst i don't like easy mini games, i don't play them. Simple... I don't post on the forum ranting how much easy games or stairs are rubbish, nor do i insult novice players by calling them 'noobs'. So why can't everyone else do that? I'd rather not continuously read about yet another person moaning 'I HATE STAIRS' & 'I HATE NOOBS'.

The game is called 'Everybody edits'. Not 'Everybody build what i want and nothing else.'

#10 Before February 2015

Calicara

35005CP wrote:

I'm also tired of people using the term 'noobs' as if it is an hilarious joke.

Don't you people ever think that people play easy minigames to pass the time? Maybe whilst at work? Or just to get their EE fix if they haven't got much time to play?

Whilst i don't like easy mini games, i don't play them. Simple... I don't post on the forum ranting how much easy games or stairs are rubbish, nor do i insult novice players by calling them 'noobs'. So why can't everyone else do that? I'd rather not continuously read about yet another person moaning 'I HATE STAIRS' & 'I HATE NOOBS'.

The game is called 'Everybody edits'. Not 'Everybody build what i want and nothing else.'

Look you are taking this so seriously. Ok, technically, at least in my book, noob is short for "newbie" or new person. And we can whine about whatever we want. Are you really gonna say you support stairs being at the top of the list all the time? The main issue is, this game was created to spread creativity, but about 2/3 of the people who play this game all copy off each other, thus making all levels similar. If all the levels are similar, there is no fun, no creativity. Then there is the 1/3 population who actually put time and effort into levels, but their work often goes un-appreciated because people cannot handle a level that is not like all the other level. Most users all stick to the same level, like stairs, box minis, and so on, because they are easy to make and easy to play. Thus creating this problem. But, everybody edits is just a game and so there is no point in arguing about these problems. The game is, and always will be just like it is now.

#11 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

TakoMan02 wrote:

Yeah... that too...

No sprites.

No stairs.

And bring back the ability to not be judged by a name.

I spent 7 hours getting this name back when it was Beta-only, and they took away chat for us unemployed players, so there's no purpose for it. I want it gone.

#12 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

@TakoMan02's quote above: I'd say...

Sprites-Yes

Stairs- No

Easy Grid Like Minis- I dont know.

#13 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

35005CP wrote:

And i will force this upon you single-handedly....

There are no rules to what mini games people can and cannot make.

No there is not. I never said I would force people to stop making noobish levels, I said I would make them realize it's a noobish level.

35005CP wrote:

It is up to the room builder what they make.

Yes, it is, and once again I cannot force anyone to do anything, I'm simple showing them their error.

35005CP wrote:

If you don't like stairs or grid like mini games then don't play them. If you enter a room with them, then just leave. No one is forcing you to play them so i don't see why you have the right to say what people can and cannot build.

Trust me, whenever I see a room like that I leave instantly. And seriously, when did I say I would be forcing people to build things?

35005CP wrote:

It is their room at the end of the day, and just because you don't like what they build does not make it right or wrong. :rolleyes:

I bet I can find 50 people on the forums who despise stars and boxed up mini-games.

It's pretty much a known fact that stars suck.

Last edited by Tako (Apr 22 2011 7:48:13 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Stars are epic what are you talkin about!? but on the other hand hehe Stairs suck.

Calicara 142386510996323

Board footer