Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Who wants to work with me?

It seems that even though my easter level's   art was good, my mingames SUCKED. If they were good i would of got a place, even rpgmaster said this. So for the next competiton i need someone who is excellent at minigames, so we can combime our skills tto hopefully 'mop the floor' with everyone elses levels, lol. So seriuosly who wants to work with me next time. BTW my easter level is my sig if you want to see.

And i know this is early but i want a step ahead.Close this topic when i have joined with someone.

Edit: failgirl is working with me, close it

Last edited by treejoe4 (Apr 23 2011 2:47:26 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: Who wants to work with me?

I'll be with my crew next contest, but if you want I can "teach" you a bit of minigames making.

#3 Before February 2015

Muftwin

yknow what the problem is, to make good minis you need blank space

#4 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Muftwin wrote:

yknow what the problem is, to make good minis you need blank space

I know, thats why i failed. I need someone to help me make minis in blank space

#5 Before February 2015

NikK

Did you read my post?

#6 Before February 2015

Calicara

I DO! I have been working on my minigames actually. Together we could be an unstoppaable force >:)

#7 Before February 2015

treejoe4

NikK wrote:

Did you read my post?

I will message you sometime, i need minigames help with my astronaut level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

Laecinth

Can I join in with you two? I'm average at art, but I have some good ideas i'd like to try to work with. pm me if you're interested. As for your level though, I liked the art.

treejoe4 142386516796265

Board footer