Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

What is your view on trolling?

I see it as if the creator is stupid enough to give it away, or put it in the level, in deserves to get trolled, its like a cake addict. and the cake is locked in the fridge and you give them the keys to the fridge, they will eat it...

that was weird...

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: What is your view on trolling?

TROLLS AWAY!

*thumbs up and signals to TheGreenTroll to troll levels*

#3 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Sometimes if I get the code, I will troll lightly to encourage them to stop giving out the code for their own good. If the level is stairs, I will show no mercy.

#4 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Supadorf24 wrote:

Sometimes if I get the code, I will troll lightly to encourage them to stop giving out the code for their own good. If the level is stairs, I will show no mercy.

THATS WHAT I DO! DIE STAIRS!

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

About my post, I don't troll much at all, because I NEVER join crap for levels.

Anyway I'm not against it, unless it's mine. Then don't touchy or feel the wrath.

#6 Before February 2015

Muftwin

ThuggishPrune wrote:

I see it as if the creator is stupid enough to give it away, or put it in the level, in deserves to get trolled, its like a cake addict. and the cake is locked in the fridge and you give them the keys to the fridge, they will eat it...

that was weird...

who keeps cake in the fridge, and why do you need keys to open a fridge?

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

If it belongs to a shared account, gain access to that account and troll every world. If it is stairs, NO MERCY. If it is stupid autobuilt art or sprites, DIE DIE DIE.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

jakery

I don't understand OP's cake analogy at all, but somehow I think it fits.

My view on trolling:
1) If someone successfully trolls you, you deserve it for not being able to anti-troll. ("/loadlevel" works nicely, as does "/kick <player> derp")

2) I almost never troll because I feel like a jerk when I do. But I see the appeal. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Before February 2015

bobofawesome

I think trolling is wrong because you might be destroying someone's hard work

#10 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Bad levels need to end. I will do whatever it takes to make it so.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#11 Before February 2015

CookiezEater

UPDATE! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#12 Before February 2015

Trolling good levels = HECK NO VNrAE.png
Trolling bad levels = okay pFhcd.png
Trolling stairs = HECK YEA Yn8I7.png (i do it)

#13 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

This is how i go: If i see a nice level,or that someone gave me the code because he was just nice... I will help him and make the level better.

If the level sucks (example) Unoriginal minigames,Diamond shaped smilies,stairs...I show no mercy...

When i get the code to a stair level,i change the invisible blocks to visible... SO everyone would troll ... I personally do not like stairs , or bad levels with overused hookjumps...It is like going to Example... Bees level and copy-in' it pixel by pixel...Stairs suck... And so,i will troll   levels that basically suck a**...Thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

Calicara

D-rock2308 wrote:

TROLLS AWAY!

*thumbs up and signals to TheGreenTroll to troll levels*

Oh but you don't thumbs up me U_U, I see how it is Drock... I see how it is...

#15 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Same D-rock... Same...

#16 Before February 2015

Wezza

- why would a level deserve to get trolled when the owner gives away the key?
- The owner gives the key away with trust in the people he gives it to, so why violate his/her trust?

I'm against trolling

#17 Before February 2015

Calicara

I like to think of trolling as a type of editing. And I also like to split trolls into 2 groups.

Group 1: Good trolls

These are trolls that troll levels that would be considered "noobish". Such as autobuilt art, stairs, bosses, and and anything lame. I would consider good trolls to be good people because they rid EE of bad levels.

Group 2: Bad trolls

These are trolls that troll anything they can get there hands on. No matter how good it is, or how popular it is. These trolls are ruthless. They join crews just to troll levels, and they stop at nothing to cause maximum terror. THESE are the troll I don't like,

I consider myself a good troll. I will not troll crew levels, OR epic levels ( like something made by bee, or ravatroll)

#18 Before February 2015

Wezza

lets quote the last thing you said

I consider myself a good troll. I will not troll crew levels, OR epic levels

. pretty wrong, you trolled MX the HIVE. so if i use your template, then ur a bad troll

#19 Before February 2015

Calicara

wezza wrote:

lets quote the last thing you said

I consider myself a good troll. I will not troll crew levels, OR epic levels

. pretty wrong, you trolled MX the HIVE. so if i use your template, then ur a bad troll

I figured you were gonna say this. But I have learned my lesson since then. I will no longer be trolling crew levels, and in 9 more days I'll be back in MX and making levels.

#20 Before February 2015

Wezza

thats cause we just were in the hive (: I really hope you stop trolling at ALL, but yea, once a troll, troll for ever ;p

#21 Before February 2015

Silverheart

I hate trolling, because however bad the level is, it's still a level somebody worked hard on and by trolling your destroying their hard work. Imagine how the person who owns the level feels, someone just came in and messed up the level you worked so hard on beyond repair and you have to clear the level and start all over again. I find it very mean because the creator did trust you to not troll, and sometimes they can't stop trolling because they either don't have chat, or aren't in a saved level. I have never even trolled an open world, and if i get the code, i will always try to make it a better level, not destroy the work. i am fully against trolling of all kinds.

#22 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

i will only give the code out if the person has chat and ive seen them and spoke to them before, personally i only troll when someones nasty to me or the agrivate me.

ThuggishPrune 142386608195351

Board footer