Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shinabi

(Un)Official additions to the Auto Builder

This one http://eebuilder.weebly.com/ . I am willing to do the additions and add art, making new releases with art YOU requested.

Art I will NOT add: Smileys, hentai (But I might add it to my private additions $D)

NOTE: I will not MAKE the art. Take a pic of the art that you made. If it's too big to be able to screenshot, then I cannot add it to the Auto Builder (It has a limit of 40x40).

This is based off you, if you don't ask, it is most likely it will not be added.

If you use any of the art I added, please give credit to me AND the creator. Kthxbai.
EDIT: I just realized how useless this is because of the EE Builder. Whatever. Just tell me what you want to add, and I'll do it.

Version 1

V1.1 Builder Custom: https://rapidshare.com/files/1466576961 … CUSTOM.rar

Last edited by Shinabi (May 14 2011 8:48:35 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

adeok

Re: (Un)Official additions to the Auto Builder

crosshairs

Last edited by adeok (May 14 2011 8:23:08 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Shinabi

Added //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue . That is the quickest I have ever added. I think I will upload it, because so far I added the following:
A blue sword I made
Crown
Added all the art in the aub1_archive
Crosshairs

Uploading right now.

#4 Before February 2015

capasha

Shouldn't be hard to create your own files. The editor is there for one reason.

Shinabi 142386776693666

Board footer