Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

excl

I was Wondering,..

Hi,

I was Wondering if someone could send Benjaminsen an post card from me.
I will get him or her something nice. i need to ultimate fan smiley. so if your going to do my name is: excl.
Anyways Thank u for reading,

EDIT: i MENT WHEN U COULD GET THE ULTIMATE FAN SMILEY AGAIN XD.
Excl

Last edited by excl (May 18 2011 12:27:35 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Re: I was Wondering,..

Erm, Is there any reason why you can't do it yourself? Like international delivery or something?

#3 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

a postcard is only what? £/$/2.00? thats all u need u noob

Last edited by The Red Troll (May 18 2011 11:37:09 am)

#4 Before February 2015

excl

The Red Troll wrote:

a postcard is only what? £/$/2.00? thats all u need u noob

My parents are saying that im a game freak so they won't let me. im bad at school.

#5 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Simply go on the internet to a online postcard delivery company and buy a postcard for some euro, put as message youre name or something and send it to Chris.
1 problem, Chris moved his company so there is not a address atm. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I think it's sad how your parents are preventing you from... sending mail.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

Lol I've been plotting this for some time:

First, I type up a sheet "from my Soc teacher" that says we're starting a pen-pal thing. Then I print it out, show them, and wait for them to some back with all the necessary stuff. After that, it's just a matter of making a card and delivering it to the post office //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

shift wrote:

Lol I've been plotting this for some time:

First, I type up a sheet "from my Soc teacher" that says we're starting a pen-pal thing. Then I print it out, show them, and wait for them to some back with all the necessary stuff. After that, it's just a matter of making a card and delivering it to the post office //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I hope they don't READ the postcard, because then they would know who it is to. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#9 Before February 2015

Shift

Eh, I would probably type up a bull one just in case. So if Chris get's a letter asking what's it like in Denmark, you know who it's from //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Dear Cris Banjaminsen,
       In skool we doo a pen pal thiny. I chose u so u r now my pen pal. now u hav to rite back 2 me and anser my qestions. wat is it liek in denmark? is it cold their? do u hav freinds in denmark? ok those r my qestions now u hav to answer them THX. also, give me teh ultamate fan smile!!!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              sincerly,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            shift

#11 Before February 2015

Shift

^ Yu lek tawtaly speld "I" rong!

I hope this doesn't count as spam https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#12 Before February 2015

Nickolai

i would be happy to excl //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

excl 142386797193461

Board footer