Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

rhyst1

the real jetmax is my brother

he is only 8 years old he got hacked by ione guy who gave his account away if you dont belive me check my ip

#2 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Re: the real jetmax is my brother

Or your just an alt.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

^yeah, I was about to say that. Unless you have some other sort of proof that you have a brother, and that he indeed is jetmax, we're going to assume that both rhyst and jetmax are you, because you both have the same IP.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

SmittyW

No, it just means they use the same house computer. -.-

#5 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Uhm.... how can you get hacked? I mean,, you cant change your e-mail? and with your e-mail you can change the password? and also... so far I know you cant get hacked if you are not that stupid to give someone your pass...

#6 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Jetmax? Is he Jackrpl? I met him on Linus' tinychat.

#7 Before February 2015

capasha

Wow this again. "hacked". So when did he got hacked. Yesterday?
You can't just hack a account without knowing the owners email.
Still can the owner change the password if he/she isn't dumb and give out the email password.

This doesn't make sense either. Jetmax is a shared account.
If he didn't have the same password for the email as for the EE account. Then he can change it.
But he didn't. And i wonder why he didn't change it. He have a lot of energy and worlds. Now for no reason he got "hacked". And he is your brother..

This will end like all other shared accounts. Banned and unbanned. And the owner have all the energy and stuff that peoples have fixed to him/her. Because he/she got "hacked". It should be harder. Banned forever and not unbanned.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

rhyst1 wrote:

he is only 8 years old he got hacked by ione guy who gave his account away if you dont belive me check my ip

Checked and... you are the only one using that IP on the forums.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

rhyst1

doh wrote:

Wow this again. "hacked". So when did he got hacked. Yesterday?
You can't just hack a account without knowing the owners email.
Still can the owner change the password if he/she isn't dumb and give out the email password.

This doesn't make sense either. Jetmax is a shared account.
If he didn't have the same password for the email as for the EE account. Then he can change it.
But he didn't. And i wonder why he didn't change it. He have a lot of energy and worlds. Now for no reason he got "hacked". And he is your brother..

This will end like all other shared accounts. Banned and unbanned. And the owner have all the energy and stuff that peoples have fixed to him/her. Because he/she got "hacked". It should be harder. Banned forever and not unbanned.

he didn't know how to use a email so he typed in a random email like <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ed9f8c83898280ad858299808c8481c38e82c38e8280">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> that why he can't change it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

and i couild get him on webcam but thats going too far :/

Last edited by rhyst1 (May 21 2011 4:43:32 am)

#10 Before February 2015

EDJ

He doesn't know how email works but he does have bigspender?
Sounds like BS to me

#11 Before February 2015

rhyst1

EDJ wrote:

He doesn't know how email works but he does have bigspender?
Sounds like BS to me

the person who hacked him got him big spender probably a stolen credit card

#12 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

Well, I can confirm at the least that the account has bveen hacked. I saw him in a level posting the email and pass.

rhyst1 142386817493258

Board footer