Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shift

Stop asking to ban people!

Seriously, there are so many noobs making topics about how *insert name here* should be banned because he was mean. Could you all please have the common sense to not waste our time on something so nominal? It's really annoying.

Saying bad things is not a bannable offense. Trolling is not a bannable offense. Using Cheat Engine is not a bannable offense. The only bannable offense is serious hacking- game-crashing hacking. And you also need to provide proof; you are innocent until proven guilty. Including a link to a tinychat is not proof, nor is anything on the forum (if you're trying to get the person's in-game account banned). Even screen-shots don't really qualify.

So please have the decency to not ask for somebody to be banned unless you have a truly valid reason, accompanied by undoubted proof.

EDIT: If you find the need to report a serious offender, then you should post on this thread, rather than make your own.

Last edited by shift (May 22 2011 5:55:55 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

progirl

Re: Stop asking to ban people!

very good explanation. iv'e already seen 2 noobs post topx like that today.

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

3 now, progirl. Nice guide, if it can be called that way. And also, if you DO have proof and valid reason, you shouldn't make a thread about it. That's what the "List of people to ban" is for. Post there, WITH the proof and WITH the valid reason. Right then it's a valid report.

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

I knew I forgot something! I'll post a link.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I am experiencing the urge to sticky and applaud.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

DO EET

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

jakery

Different55 wrote:

Go with that urge.

#8 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

yeah well you should put that trolling is not against the rules, some of those noobs say that this needs to be banned is because 'he trolled my lvl' and its so annoying, i just hate it! infact, ive been told by failgirl that "trolling is a type of editing" and editing is not against the rules so if you say that that means you want to be banned along with all the people woth things in the maps, even if its one invisible block!

noobs these days

#9 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

o shift said noobs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ban him!

lol joke. Ya good guide its a shame most of those 'noobs' that create there own topics probably wont read it.

Last edited by MRBOOGAWESOME (May 23 2011 10:15:47 am)

#10 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

jakery wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Go with that urge.

Obey the urge //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#11 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I wouldn't sticky a topic, rather include it in the rules.

Nobody reads the rules? I'm sure there are plenty of solutions to that, nobody seems to care enough to implement it.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Shift 142386843492998

Board footer