Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Vent your E.E. related anger here, keep it clean, please!

Got nothing to vent about... but do need sleep.

#2 Before February 2015

Fry

Re: Vent your E.E. related anger here, keep it clean, please!

Ok. I LOOOOOVE to vent.

1st. STOP DOING THOSE IMPOSSIBLE Inverted C structure jumps. We can do it, but it's still a pain in the ****, because most of the time you would fail. And (oh please) Don't chain them up.

Example

x   xxx
x         x
x     0 x
x   xxx

The 0 is you and x are the blocks

Oh and STOP the black/hidden/secret blocks. They are over-abused.

I've ranted enough for this hour.

#3 Before February 2015

Jasonma

uhh... those are easy lmao... and yeah black/hidden/secret blocks sux! i just hate stairs and like those "100 easy minigame" levels... races are good but i also think "_____ to code" levels are stupid. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue just my ideas.

#4 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

In my Blacklist:

1. E-Block
2. Plain old Low ceiling
3. Plain old Stairs
4. Abused minis.

#5 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

If you call your level hard or (especially) pro then fill the whole thing with invisible bricks over arrows that send you back to the beginning I want to slap you.

#6 Before February 2015

Fry

HAHA. Seems I really promoted a VENT rampage!

#7 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Jasonma wrote:

uhh... those are easy lmao... and yeah black/hidden/secret blocks sux! i just hate stairs and like those "100 easy minigame" levels... races are good but i also think "_____ to code" levels are stupid. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue just my ideas.

100 easy invisible minigames :O

#8 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

Ok, I'll vent, I HATE HIGH JUMPS! I think EVERYBODY would like to be able to complete the level you're playing, right? And I can't complete high jumps on my computer cause it's a LAPTOP! And very many laptops can't handle high jumps very well cause they lag a little more than normal computers, anyway, now I've got a new computer, a normal, but I still think many laptop players would like if we didn't overused them. I've seen many of the levels on EE with high jumps, MUCH high jumps. So don't overuse them please.

#9 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I hate not getting to play EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Naww...

I hate having to use a lot of energy for one portal.

#10 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

I actually made a CREATIVE, ORIGINAL world with the secret blocks.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWyaMOyGBpa0I

#11 Before February 2015

snowykid

yay air vents //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#12 Before February 2015

jakery

Jeremifier, this isn't the place to promote your levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

People are female dogs in an open world, I swear.

"Oh, look, I just made an awesome castle. HE TOOK THE FLOOR FROM UNDERNEATH ME! AND NOW HE WON'T LET ME BACK IN! WHAT A JERK."

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#14 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Lol at censorship takoman.
Alright, here is a legit complaint we can ALL relate to.
Last night there were less then 500 online, which was unusual, but you know what else was!?
5 minigame levels, 6 to code levels, and noob boss levels to take up the rest, and guess what, NO CHATTERS, no wonder when night falls everyone stops playing, noobs take over the level listings!!!
Another thing is guests getting the oooh smiley for free, i didn't mind that, people ALWAYS get it first on newly made accounts, but the coy? that's going to far, i demand giving them to all new accounts free and paying us back in gems (26, which is the total of both coy and oooh smileys), guests don't deserve something we worked hard for, ok?
Now, chatters are nice, yes? well, every once in a great while someone comes by and tells me go here: *Insert random scam site link here*, i usually reply with Hell, No. then they go "well **** you ***" i literally laughed at the guy for 15 minutes after he left because the look on his face was priceless, but it's still annoying the **** out of me.
Also, ever see levels that have a great name? but when you go into them, they're newbie/noob levels/lie? Well, i have, ****ing ninja for code my ***, although he did take wizards, lying about the level title and NOT living up to it's name is pretty much the ultimate way of trolling.
I don't mind low ceiling jumps (So long as they're not abused), i don't mind one block hook jumps either (Just don't abuse them) But hook jumps, of all things, i ****ing hate them as much as the next guy, very overused, it's a waste of time, AND newbies spam them all over the place, i've seen levels where you had to hook jump from bottom to top of the level TWICE for a code (Wow, took it a while to get trolled) in the early days of e.e., i managed to pull it off, but the victory was short lived, because i just realized i wasted 20 minutes of my life on a newbie level.
Ok, think that's all? not yet.
There is no moderation system in place, it's either admin or player, NOT fair i say, there are people who deserve the moderator status but not the admin power.
The game rarely gets updated, and people are losing interest because of it.
Sprite art, over used, newbie crap i don't feel like dealing with.
Smiley art, well, it CAN be advanced, but it still isn't the best type of art to go with.
*Smiley name* get code levels always get trolled, because trolls focus on getting ALL the different smileys first, because they know idiots still make these kinds of levels.
Last, but not least, trolls, annoying as ****, never stop, oh, and did i mention they're EVERYWHERE, yeesh, dealing with the public is worse then dealing with **** mods on gamefaqs.
That is all, you don't want to see that uncensored, but i kept it as clean as possible, whilst keeping the anger and complaints full steam ahead.

The First Gamer 142386870192731

Board footer