Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Emergency!?!

Alright, I noticed that some random guy is on my account and I never gave it out to anyone. He claims it's his account and he's changing all my level names. Oh, it gets worse, my e-mail isn't working, and I KNOW my password to it. What next?

-off to see if my account still works....

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: Emergency!?!

Check your email pass and change it

#3 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Man that sucks for you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

that is really bad...
but wait.... If you are the hacker and hacked D-rock forum account, and now you want to get his code?

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Lopoi2 wrote:

that is really bad...
but wait.... If you are the hacker and hacked D-rock forum account, and now you want to get his code?

No my password and account passwords were completely different, plus, this guy was a noob who drew sprites in my levels.

Check your email pass and change it

Yup, I reset my email password, then reset my account password. Let's see if I can end this now.

#6 Before February 2015

EDJ

That ought do it, although the person can still use your acc as long he does'nt log off.
Have you made sure it's not someone from your house?

#7 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

EDJ wrote:

That ought do it, although the person can still use your acc as long he does'nt log off.
Have you made sure it's not someone from your house?

My brother hates this game and he is older. Actually he has never played it. He didn't type like my brother, so it wasn't my household. Plus they don't know my password.

Im going to put a copy of myself in each of my levels, so he can't change anything. He already put crap sprites and races in a secret level of mine and made name Chat get code. Gowd *facepalm*

#8 Before February 2015

EDJ

ok, good luck

#9 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

EDJ wrote:

ok, good luck

Just found another one was completely trolled and the one that he put sprites in he deleted all my hard-thought minis....

#10 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Yeah, he destroyed your temple.

#11 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Lopoi2 wrote:

Crap! No one was supposed to see that!

#12 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

D-rock2308 wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:

Crap! No one was supposed to see that!

Now I Know

#13 Before February 2015

EDJ

Aww man this sucks, I would screenshot all your levels/mini's if you want to be totally sure

#14 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Is that why I don't buy Beta, hackers prefer good accounts.

#15 Before February 2015

EDJ

That sure is helping

#16 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

No more levels trolled. put a copy of   myself in each of my levels, so if you see me and it's not my level please post here, remember, it is NOT me.

#17 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

oh god, i hope that fixes it, and if not....

#18 Before February 2015

Nou

I've saved all your levels a few hours ago. If any trolling occurs lemme know and I can restore them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#19 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I understand that we are supposed to "hate" each other to a degree and I would assume you were trolling if it weren't for the fact that "you" said "you" would give me "your" account if I gave "you" mine. I hope everything turns out well for you.

drock.png

#20 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

ah chewy how long ago was this?!

#21 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Don't particularly remember but I'm leaning towards 2-4 hours ago.

#22 Before February 2015

Calicara

I'm sorry D-rock. Wish I could help. Hackers are such losers, if you know the user who did it you should report them and have them banned for the game, because that was completely un-called for. If I knew who it was I would troll all their levels. Some people are such jerks!

Sorta off-topic: One time some dude asked me for my account info, and told him no, but he kept persisting. I don't know where people get off thinking I'm going to give them my beta account. The only person I ever shared it with is my best friend IRL. Other than that I don't trust anyone with my account. I would be devastated if my stuff got ruined.

EDIT: My rank is a designer! Yay! I like that title //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Calicara (May 27 2011 5:20:29 pm)

#23 Before February 2015

coolio

>:O those hackas.   badbadbad hackas.   If you could get the IP adress, you could get them IP-banned from the game... *forms a plan*

EDIT: 700th post! URBAN PLANNER!

Last edited by coolio (May 27 2011 6:06:59 pm)

#24 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Chewy wrote:

I understand that we are supposed to "hate" each other to a degree and I would assume you were trolling if it weren't for the fact that "you" said "you" would give me "your" account if I gave "you" mine. I hope everything turns out well for you.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ChewyLOL/misc/drock.png

Yeah totally not me. That's exactly how he talked when I talked to him on my alt. So noobish. Anyway I havn't seen any sign of him since I changed password.

#25 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

D-rock2308 wrote:
Chewy wrote:

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ChewyLOL/misc/drock.png

Yeah totally not me. That's exactly how he talked when I talked to him on my alt. So noobish. Anyway I havn't seen any sign of him since I changed password.

thank god. i didnt want to lose you d-rock! remeber prunes and rocks are brothers

D-rock2308 142386890492528

Board footer