Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

jfurey14

Some Help

You know how you can get your maps onto a forum post? Can you help me do that? Thanks.

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: Some Help

Click the 'Share level' button on the bottom. Copy the link, then post it here.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

jfurey14

What I mean is the actuall photo of the map. Like when you can see the whole map on the corner thingy.

#4 Before February 2015

Silverheart

take a screenshot of it, upload it to an image hosting program such as photobucket or tinypic, then copy the image tag and paste it in the post.

#5 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Silverheart wrote:

take a screenshot of it, upload it to an image hosting program such as photobucket or tinypic, then copy the image tag and paste it in the post.

Yea and if you want to click the picture to come to the lvl do this:

[url=level link here][img]picture link here[/img][/url]

#6 Before February 2015

jfurey14

What I want is just the clear radar.

#7 Before February 2015

Panic

If by 'radar', you mean minimap, then that's easy. Open up the minimap. Take a screenshot. Paste in something like Paint. Select the minimap. Crop. Save. Upload.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Don't listen to them, they haven't explored all the possiblities when it comes to providing a picture to a level.

Download Localhostr Uploadr. Open it.

At the bottom you'll see 3 icons. Click the middle one. This is the screenshot option.

Click and drag the area you want to keep, in this case the minimap. Hit enter.

Once it's done uploading, click "Copy URL"

Go to the forums, and hit "Ctrl+V" to paste the code. Highlight it. Click the "Img" button above the text box.

Done.

This is easier because you don't need paint, tinypic, or cropping. Just take a screenshot, hit enter, and click "Copy URL"

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#9 Before February 2015

jfurey14

Thanks TMO2.
Glass%20Minigames%20photo.jpg

Last edited by jfurey14 (May 29 2011 7:42:43 am)

#10 Before February 2015

supadorf24

You can always go to Localhostr's site if you don't want to download anything. Use Snipping Tool to take the screenshot, upload it on the Localhostr site and copy the URL.

jfurey14 142386891492518

Board footer