Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

PushPinPoster

Delayed Gameplay

Hey guys, first time posters, long time player.

I just want to ask everyone here if you guys have been getting really laggy/delayed gameplay now on Everybody Edits since they put the "Player List" on the side. I try to clikc space to jump and sometimes it won't or I'll let go of the left button and still go left. It gets really frusterating especially on the really simple parts where the lag/delay won't let me jump over a simple gap, or when I do, I keep going right and fall right off again.
Anyone else have this?

I honestly think they should either make the player list closeable or remove it all together.

Crash,R./PushPinPoster

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Delayed Gameplay

It's not the game. It's either your computer or browser methinks.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

No problems on my end.

I love the profiles. They should have the option to disable them, though.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

You can disable them, go to the normal client and click Hide my Profile on the right

#5 Before February 2015

Jeremy

It is not the profiles. It is the side bar. He thinks that it is th reason for the delayed gameplay but who knows?

#6 Before February 2015

Silverheart

PushPinPoster wrote:

Hey guys, first time posters, long time player.

I just want to ask everyone here if you guys have been getting really laggy/delayed gameplay now on Everybody Edits since they put the "Player List" on the side. I try to clikc space to jump and sometimes it won't or I'll let go of the left button and still go left. It gets really frusterating especially on the really simple parts where the lag/delay won't let me jump over a simple gap, or when I do, I keep going right and fall right off again.
Anyone else have this?

I honestly think they should either make the player list closeable or remove it all together.

Crash,R./PushPinPoster

if you keep going a direction, press that direction and let go again. it works for me.

#7 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

I have that lag on grandma and grandpa's computer, then I got it on mom's, now it's only dad's left.:( I hope the lag won't claim it's last victim...

#8 Before February 2015

PushPinPoster

The Hide my Profile didn't turn off all the other profiles, and yes, it's the fact that the profile sidebar keeps adding new people or losing other people is making it delayed. They should have like a little arrow that you can click to close it but open it again whenever you want.

Last edited by PushPinPoster (May 29 2011 2:40:34 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

coolio

I've always had that problem.   With or without the side bar.   It doesn't really matter to me.

PushPinPoster 142386898592447

Board footer