Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

narutovsdbz

EE level of the week

EE level of the week is a new series I'm starting where I pick one level a week and make a video of me playing it. It can be any level like minigames, art, or something original (I like original things). Basically, levels that I will remember and come back to. Anyone can apply with a link to their level. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Full credit will be given to you. So to apply just tell me the name of your level and your username so I can give you credit. Also include the level link.
NOTICE: Even though it's called level of the week I still may add videos at anytime and remove videos at anytime. (although I don't know why I would remove them) If this is your level then you have rights to ask me to take it off at anytime. The only prize is bragging rights to say that your level got in a laggy youtube video. if you like these videos then check out my channel!

DW Pro Racer
                                                                                                                            By ZXIZ
                                                        [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsL-cFWkY7Q[/youtube]

Last edited by narutovsdbz (Jun 1 2011 10:30:44 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: EE level of the week

Sounds cool.

Username: Look at my forum username, both it and the EE username are the same god dangit.
Level Name: 2 Portal Coin Maze
Level Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWL-WqwZtUa0I

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I like how my Level of the Day is catching on as a fad.

#4 Before February 2015

narutovsdbz

Krazyman50 wrote:

Sounds cool.

Username: Look at my forum username, both it and the EE username are the same god dangit.
Level Name: 2 Portal Coin Maze
Level Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWL-WqwZtUa0I

I liked it. It was enjoyable but seemed a little dull. I also felt like I was repeating myself.

D-rock2308 wrote:

I'm sorry. I didn't know you had that. I'll give you a +rep because that makes me feel bad. I didn't mean to copy your thing.

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

D-rock2308 wrote:

Was it you or ShyGuy who came up with this first?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#6 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

TakoMan02 wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

It was me, then linus wanted to copy me, and there was one another time. This thread is okay, the +rep wasnt really needed.

#7 Before February 2015

narutovsdbz

D-rock2308 wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

It was me, then linus wanted to copy me, and there was one another time. This thread is okay, the +rep wasnt really needed.

All right I just didn't know if you were one of the people who would go WHAT!? and do something horrible.

#8 Before February 2015

supadorf24

No, that's just Jasonma. 1xd1 How about my minigolf level. You can find it in my profile.

#9 Before February 2015

EENinja

Why not chuck EX Crew Shift up there.

It is deffenatliy one of the most populour levels atm //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

EENinja wrote:

It is deffenatliy one of the most populour levels atm //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I agree; you should feature Shift next week.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#11 Before February 2015

narutovsdbz

TakoMan02 wrote:
EENinja wrote:

I agree; you should feature Shift next week.

I probably will AFTER I practice it a little because I failed dramatically in this level.

Supadorf24 wrote:

No, that's just Jasonma. http://i.imgur.com/kKHnV.png How about my minigolf level. You can find it in my profile.

Ok I'll try it out. EDIT: It was great. I've never seen a level like that. I think I'm going to show off SHIFT ON though. Maybe next week.

Last edited by narutovsdbz (May 31 2011 8:27:53 am)

#12 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

EENinja wrote:

I don't think so, We ALL know that it's a good level and it doesn't need more advertising. Only if there are no other possible options, in my opinion.

#13 Before February 2015

Betaguy

My opinion about the week level is:
Its just a normal race level, I've been there before :/

#14 Before February 2015

narutovsdbz

So far supadorf's golf level is in the lead.

narutovsdbz 142386915692276

Board footer