Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

chidoriagent20

Everybody Edits is Awesome!

I really think that EE is awesome! This Game kept impressing us with awesome updates: Chat, Saved Levels, The Shop, Decorations, Coin Doors, Magic, Portals, Fire Wizard and the Profiles. What will they come up with next? Post your thoughts below //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Re: Everybody Edits is Awesome!

I think chris is gone sell EE for a lot of money and that say F U ALL ***** and than hes gone take a big vacation //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Sansander97

It's very hard to tell what Chris will come up with next. It may be a 300 by 300 unit world considering that Chris already created one for himself.

#4 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Sansander97 wrote:

It's very hard to tell what Chris will come up with next. It may be a 300 by 300 unit world considering that Chris already created one for himself.

If Chris wanted to, He could Create a 1 x 1 World at Free-Will. I don't think there will be any use of new worlds anyways. Anything Bigger will just cause the Game to Crash more often. ;p

#5 Before February 2015

noelzkie

I really wish that he will update the angel smiley.

#6 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

I really wish that he will optimize/clean up the code very soon, so the game should run...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw[/youtube]

#7 Before February 2015

correiajoao

^ Same. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

bobofawesome

I like EE

#9 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

If we didn't like EE why would we be here?

#10 Before February 2015

chidoriagent20

Jojomanjo has a point. 1bigsmile1

#11 Before February 2015

NikK

Jojatekok wrote:

I really wish that he will optimize/clean up the code very soon, so the game should run...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw[/youtube]

That's a friend of my ccousin. Seriously, no joke.

#12 Before February 2015

chidoriagent20

Maybe he will release The smiley door that quite alot of people have requested. The smiley door is basicly a door that only opens when a certain smiley is near it. The maker of the level chooses what smiley goes through which door and the door would have the smiley on it. SUPERMAN ONLY! dT1bN.png lol

#13 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I say no updates till at least 5th of june!

#14 Before February 2015

chidoriagent20

Gamer1120 wrote:

What? Why? Most people can't wait for more releases. It's what atracts people to the game, updates: The more updates, the more people play for longer.

#15 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

chidoriagent20 wrote:
Gamer1120 wrote:

What? Why? Most people can't wait for more releases. It's what atracts people to the game, updates: The more updates, the more people play for longer.

Yeah but there's a point where you open your block menu and it takes up the whole screen.

Idk what he'll do after a while; all these updates are either smiley's or bricks (other then profiles).

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

chidoriagent20 142386946291970

Board footer