Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

dabomb1

I HATE TROLLERS

They just take the fun out of the game. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#2 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Re: I HATE TROLLERS

Yes, and they also made us lose the game.

#3 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

Well us trollers are like bees, bats, spiders, etc. We help the EE community by trolling noob worlds to make room for good worlds like a spider eats bad insects but is annoying and scary.
And of course, without trolls noob worlds would be even more annoying than it is now, again like how without spiders or bees or bats, we couldn't survive.

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

^ Then there are those few (mentally confused) bees/bats/spiders that will troll good levels.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

dabomb1

I really would save the name of trollers and any time i see them in my level, they will get kicked out. I don't want a troll room.

#6 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

If you've been trolled, it's because you were dumb enough to give out the code. Sorry, but it's the truth.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

This belongs in General Discussion and anyway there's not anything you can do about em. If I troll your level, then you know your level sucks because I only troll terrible levels.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

us trolls fix the game. if you are dumb enough to give out the code to someone you dont trust, then you are a noob that makes terrible noobish levels. dont give out the code, and you wont get trolled.

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

Here's my take on trolling.

I do think trolls are unnecessary, but I don't hate them either. See the owner has the right to set the code to his/her level and the right to share it with others. If you do not want your level trolled do not set the code, or give it out. And especially don't put it right in the level for hackers to hack god mode and see it.

Now once the troll has the code they have the right to edit in any means necessary, even if the owner considers it "trolling" it's just that person editing the level. That is the reason trolling can't get you banned.

Now also it's the right of the player to choose which levels they want to play. So if you don't like a level don't troll it, simply do not play it.

And that is what I think of trolls.

#10 Before February 2015

dabomb1

One thing, I was never trolled yet, and personally, i want someone to try me.
Also, if someone does give you a code, then it's a trust and a man wouldn't break that trust anyways.

Last edited by dabomb1 (Jun 5 2011 6:38:20 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Calicara

dabomb1 wrote:

One thing, I was never trolled yet, and personally, i want someone to try me.
Also, if someone does give you a code, then it's a trust and a man wouldn't break that trust anyways.

Yea, but everybody edits is a childrens game. Trust hardly means anything. Besides trolls are ruthless. They don't care about trust.

#12 Before February 2015

dabomb1

Good point.

#13 Before February 2015

supadorf24

What? Trust? You'd trust a stranger from the internet? Giving out the code is not trust, it's blind (and often misguided) faith.

EDIT: And this certainly isn't topic-worthy.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Jun 5 2011 7:02:32 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Why do people completely and utterly despise "noob levels"? There's no stopping people from designing them. Sure, they get over-used, but I still find them enjoyable every now and then. I have to admit seeing a bad level destroyed is pretty funny, though. :rolleyes:

#15 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Believe it or not, I thought stairs were cool once :rolleyes: until I saw they were so overused

#16 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

/kick Is your Friend.

#17 Before February 2015

I am EE1

dont we all?

#18 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2 wrote:

If you've been trolled, it's because you were dumb enough to give out the code. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Brawler700 wrote:

us trolls fix the game. if you are dumb enough to give out the code to someone you dont trust, then you are a noob that makes terrible noobish levels. dont give out the code, and you wont get trolled.

What about god mode hacks and code guessing? pFhcd.png

#19 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Think on this:

If we don't troll, you don't clean your world. If you don't clean your world, you don't make new thing. If you don't make new things, everybody will be annoyed by your games and they will stay everytime off.

So, when someone troll your world, it's because your world isn't good. So clean, kick him, and try again.

But, why are you so angry? You give the code, so you are the responsible for this.

Good bye.

#20 Before February 2015

progirl

thats why they have the commands for the non-chat now. to RESET THE WORLD, and to CHANGE THE CODE

#21 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

@TakoMan02: Lol.

There are different views at having fun. I'm having fun when I pwn people and destroy their levels.

#22 Before February 2015

dabomb1

I never said i would trust a stranger, but this is a game so, it's a different concept. It's not like i'm giving them the keys to my house or something.

#23 Before February 2015

dol257

I am trolling very bad levels, so im neutral XD

#24 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Or, **** the troller. I mean like, follow these steps.

1. Place a C:

2. Let people cheat and go to them.

3. Then they realize its just C: (or you can wrote Fooled U Muhahaha)

4. Then they rage.

Easy as 1, 2, 3! Er, 4!

Last edited by Aoitenshi (Jun 7 2011 6:29:17 am)

dabomb1 142386976391669

Board footer