Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jahranja

Portals

Can anyone give me an expert tutorial on portals? I want to know how to use them in every different way possible. Someone recently tried to figure out how to go through one portal but not be able to go back through the other. He couldn't figure it out so he just took up more space so you couldn't reach the 2nd one. Can anyone make a tutorial for me please? Just in case I get completely stuck with them

I also want to know how to use Everybody Edits smileys on this website. Not like the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile or //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue, I mean like the actual ones in EE. How do you do that?

Last edited by Jahranja (Jun 3 2011 3:38:52 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

LightShadow

Re: Portals

I recommend you go to this topic: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=8802
It has everything you need.

#3 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Or ask RPGMaster2000 for the link to his tutorial. It is pretty easy to understand. 1smile1

PaNFnqB.png

#4 Before February 2015

Jahranja

How many portals do you have? :3

Jahranja 142386979091642

Board footer