Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

What happened to the original "smiley boss"?

If I remember correctly, It was an amazing boss, with GIANT smileys, wich the smileys were the boss. But one week after I loved the level, It like DISAPEARED! I was angry and confused horribly, so, if the creator of that level ever reads this, please respond.

#2 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Re: What happened to the original "smiley boss"?

Was it done by Someguy? If so, i think he has gone... If not, I have no idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

coolio

... you do know levels only appear if someone's on it? It's possible that noone's on it at the time.

#4 Before February 2015

tailschao

I haven't seen the creator(probibly someguy), so I can't even see the profile :/ .. But...OK

#5 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Doctor_downes wrote:

Was it done by Someguy? If so, i think he has gone... If not, I have no idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Yea, I'm pretty sure it was Someguy. I saw him a few months ago, and he said he took a break from EE. Ever since then, I've never seen him.

#6 Before February 2015

Pandapo

#7 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Haha nice find. Link useless anyway... No one is going to be able to boss in there.

#8 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

This level was one of the levels i entered as a guest and got booted because of the "limit reached" glitch.

PaNFnqB.png

#9 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Huh? That isn't happening to me... What glitch? Is there a thread for it? If so, link me.

#10 Before February 2015

tailschao

the glitch "laying a ghost", were you practiclly "lay a ghost" of YOU, and it thinks that ghost YOU, is there.

tailschao 142387050790925

Board footer