Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

I feel let down.

I Mean Chris said over the next three months we would get a ton of updates

And 2/3 months and we have so far
-postman smiley
-diamond and portal

Ummmm.... two bricks and one smiley isn't a lot...

I'm getting bored with EE because the lack of updates, anyone with me?

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: I feel let down.

Yup, I'm off playing other games.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I agree, the same happened when Chris promised a big update for like March or April.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I've gone off to many different games but I'm ready to play EE again (like srsly play not just make levels with crews) whenever there's an update.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

EEguy

Yeah... I've lost the interest on EE, I don't feel motivated to play it and end up playing other games... I hope Chris didn't forget about us EOpYT.png

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

EEGuy, I know Chris remembers us. I saw his name in the "Online Today" thing yesterday.

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

You guys are pathetic, not playing a game because it doesn't have updates? Is that all people do? Play with updates?

Why can't you, I don't know, make a level? It sure beats the heck out of waiting. And if you think 'making a level' is boring, then why do you play this game?

Sorry, I'm just getting tired of people complaining so much.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It gets boring. No new stuff means my attention wanders. The same old same old and my ADHD combine to make me bored as heck. If you want to, just blame it on my ADHD.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Maybe he is working on it. Making changes to the game is not as simple as baking pie you know.

#10 Before February 2015

Totalolness

Errr... wut? your bored...?   well apply for a job helping chris out or something. i would think he has some sort of life plus he is only one person, if you want ask him what script laugage he's using and make some files for the chat filter people are talking about (check teh stickys) or may you could do a race or go shopping with energy then if you are still bored go ahead and make a forum RP or maybe go play minecraft freeplay (a similar game that is 3-D but less organized.)

Edit: scratch teh job thing i'll probably do it if only to speed things up.

Last edited by Totalolness (Jun 11 2011 11:14:37 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Wocco

yeh, i havent been playing as much lately, not just cause of updates, but also because i cant access any of my levels due to bugs :/ whens that gonna get fixed? also id rather have bugs fixed than new updates, sure updates might entice new players to the game, but Chris is gonna lose a lot of secure, older players if bugs dont get fixed etc...

Last edited by wocco (Jun 11 2011 11:58:07 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I've actually just been building more levels than normal since there have been no updates. Including MG Crew, I think I am currently working on 10(no exaggeration) levels right now.

#13 Before February 2015

Zalgryth

The real problem is that Chris is not committed to bringing valuable updates to this game. It doesn't matter if players get bored or not. Chris needs to get around to getting stuff done because as far as I'm aware, it's way past June 1st and we still have access to the Spring Package that was supposed to be available for a limited time.

As for Tako's post: EE is already quite a limited game. There's only so much we can take of stairs, hook jumps, bosses, etc. The problem isn't lack of creativity; it's lack of options. And how do we increase creativity? Increase options. And that's done through regular updates. When portals came out, lots of neat things were made. But you know what? Those get old fast as well.

For such a successful game that's probably bringing him a nice bit of income, I'm surprised he doesn't feel the need to update more often.

#14 Before February 2015

robban39

i think he gets about 10$ of this game every day and if he would d some updates it could be 200$ every day

#15 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

wocco wrote:

yeh, i havent been playing as much lately, not just cause of updates, but also because i cant access any of my levels due to bugs :/ whens that gonna get fixed? also id rather have bugs fixed than new updates, sure updates might entice new players to the game, but Chris is gonna lose a lot of secure, older players if bugs dont get fixed etc...

I would rather bugs be fixed right now too. Like the "limit reached" bug and such.

PaNFnqB.png

#16 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Did you guys ever happen to notice there is no 0.9.2 anymore near the Title?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe he's done? He might be done with EE now, if he got rid of the 0.9.2 whatever and now its Everybody Edits 1.0

Last edited by Shy Guy (Jun 13 2011 9:45:47 am)

#17 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

He said there was going to be a ton of updates coming.

#18 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i know the pain, why isnt excrew doing something? theres no good maps anymore!?!? i mean, shift is even boring... it shift! and when i make my own level i get bored easy exept on weekends (i dont know why either)

#19 Before February 2015

coolio

I get bored. I spend most of my time on the forums and spending energy on things I'd most likely not use...
UPDATES.

NAO.

#20 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

All i do is play Spiral Knights everyday. This got boring without updates.

#21 Before February 2015

supadorf24

The Red Troll wrote:

i know the pain, why isnt excrew doing something?

Because Nou has a ghost in Hell. And I think in another EX level too. Once again, this bug is a result of a lack of updates.

#22 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Shy Guy wrote:

Did you guys ever happen to notice there is no 0.9.2 anymore near the Title?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe he's done? He might be done with EE now, if he got rid of the 0.9.2 whatever and now its Everybody Edits 1.0

Holy crap...
I hope you're not right, but that's so possible it's scary.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#23 Before February 2015

Icarus

But there's still so many glitches! D:

#24 Before February 2015

Infinity7

Maybe the massive update was changing the name from Everybody Edits 0.9.2 to Everybody Edits

#25 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

If you want an update make an movement called "Updates now" and try to send the most amount os menssages to his e-mail (I think it is: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="05666d776c7645696a692b616e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) or create an topic where people post if they agree with the movement.

But for me EE is just EE. This is the best flash game I've found (until the Flash Tibia client is not done).

ThuggishPrune 142387055590877

Board footer