Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Chimi

New Portal Glitch?

Hey, I was just messing with some portals and I found a really strange glitch with the camera's positioning. Check it out.

P7Qb8.png

The coindoors don't affect the glitch. The coindoors to the left are the IDs of the portal beside them. The ones to the right are the targets. The camera gets way off when you jump into portal 1 from below. The smiley almost goes off-screen. Nice.

#2 Before February 2015

katz

Re: New Portal Glitch?

wierd   :/

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

This happens because you are falling down. When you fall down from a high area, the smiley goes almost off screen, like this. Yo're falling through the portal that makes the fall endless making this happen.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Jun 27 2011 9:50:40 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Chimi

...hmmmm....

Okay, I think I get it. You are falling, but it's pushing you back up every 2 blocks you fall, so the camera is in the same position it would be at top falling speed, except really shaky because of the teleporting up 2 blocks.

TxcZo.png Gotcha.

#5 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

This reminds me of Portal, the game.
Anyhow, nice find.

Chimi 142387211089322

Board footer