Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Persona

Quit complaining about the dang Classics Tab.

Of the day it came out, I love that you get an second chance.

YOUR LUCKY YOUR EVEN GETTIN IT..

Seriously. I can pay 20 bucks for stuff I missed. I'm cool. You expect Chris to you know, use Energy. But thing is, the majority of the people won't buy for the game. If you want it for free, simply do the worthless, not working survays.. I got 4 gems cause of it. Ohwell;

Stop complaining and be lucky most of you can get the stuff you missed.

If I had the smileys, I'd be angry since I got it when it was limited, why is he giving you an second chance. I'm glad its at the price,   because I like it when you don't have everything because then you brag.

-To summerize, stop complaining and be lucky you have the second chance.\

~end rant

#2 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Re: Quit complaining about the dang Classics Tab.

quit complaining about us complaining!

#3 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Yeah, and getting things with gems doesn't need real money. I got a total of 250+ gems only from surveys and videos (good old times 1smile1)...

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I complain because Chris is a liar.
Blog post, December 13th, 2010

'By popular demand I added more Christmas Specials. There is now 6 special bricks and a special smiley. Both of them you will only be able to get to the 25th of december. Therefore you will have to be quick and play a lot of you want both free with Energy!'

only be able to get to the 25th of december.
ONLY BE ABLE
25TH OF DECEMBER

So it's basically a slap in the face for those of us who got it before the deadline.

Just so you know, I joined Gaia in 2005, so therefore could not get the Angelic Halo which is at the moment, the rarest item on Gaia. It was released in June 2003 -- limited.
I also can't get the mini nitemare wings, which last I checked sold for 28 million gold. They were released in 2005, also limited.
Gaia will never re-release these items, because it would cause a major outrage to people who got them when they were released. They HAVE, however, released re-colors of the items, like there's a silver version of the Angelic Halo, and a red version of the mini nitemare wings.
If you didn't get it, too bad. They're limited for a reason and I think Chris is making a giant mistake rereleasing the packs.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Hello, try looking at it from OUR perspective, damn spoiled 10 year olds and their beta...

#6 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

It's just decorations, no big deal.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#7 Before February 2015

Panic

TakoMan02 wrote:

It's just decorations, no big deal.

I agree.
General newer public : "ZOMG I MISSED OUT ON A BUNCH OF 16X16 PIXEL OR LESS IMAGES SO I COMPLAINED AND NOW THEY IN SHOP AGAIN BUT I DON'T WANNA PAY GEMS SO THIS IS NOW STUPID AND BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH".
Yup.
I didn't have time for Christmas 2010 decorations, but I don't really care.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#8 Before February 2015

Koto

I do really wish that were at least cheaper/able to be bought by energy, because I wasn't around the first time they came around.   But either way, i'll live.   At least other people get a chance at getting it.

#9 Before February 2015

DryKirby

Who you callin' spoiled D:<

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#10 Before February 2015

Chimi

Zoey2070 wrote:

So it's basically a slap in the face for those of us who got it before the deadline.

Zoey, correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem angry that people may have the same stuff as you, even if they payed a ridiculous amount of real money for it. If someone tells you they have everything you have in-game, and that they bought the santa recently, you have the right to be proud that you got it for a reasonable price.

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

That's not it. Some of us had to put in a little effort to get it, and then others can get it even if they didn't/don't even try, that's kind of a slap in the face to whatever effort you put in.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

Persona

We have three sides:

People who are angry who got it before the deadline, they want it out of the shop.

People who want it for energy.

And The ones can give a less.
Well; the real argument is: The sides of People who got it before the deadline, atleast you didn't have to pay 10$ for it.

For energy? Atleast you can GET it now.

And the ones who can give a less? We are the bright ones in this case.

The First Gamer wrote:

Hello, try looking at it from OUR perspective, damn spoiled 10 year olds and their beta...

I will agree here. People don't look at the OTHER side of the isle. They are spoiled..

Last edited by Persona (Jul 10 2011 3:31:00 am)

#13 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Add another side.

Those who don't give a crap.

#14 Before February 2015

Persona

Those who don't give a crap = those who can give a less.

#15 Before February 2015

Echo!

why do people even complain about game and stuff.. complain about something else like the government is crap.

#16 Before February 2015

Persona

Echo! wrote:

why do people even complain about game and stuff.. complain about something else like the government is crap.

Well, I did buy and support the game..
Theres a reason.

But people want too much free stuff..
So I will agree with you here.

#17 Before February 2015

Echo!

I brought beta and gems.And I have never complained about it..

It's just how things are,and to always complain and argue with other people about a flash game is just ridiculous, and the end of the day its a bloody game ^-^

Why make such a big deal with updates.. I mean every time there is an update loads of people complain.. Just deal with it.

#18 Before February 2015

Persona

AGREE, oh my god, agreed. The only thing I will complain about is the lack of an dang ToS that would make the game better.

That and other nitpicky things..

But again.. PEOPLE want too much free stuff.

#19 Before February 2015

Echo!

name 10 awesome things the come in life for free?

Bit tricky huh?

That's just all life is, money, money, Just get used of it.. Businesses is businesses.

#20 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Echo! wrote:

name 10 awesome things the come in life for free?

Bit tricky huh?

That's just all life is, money, money, Just get used of it.. Businesses is businesses.

I agree,but still,i think that Chris is really greedy.

#21 Before February 2015

Echo!

Yeah but do you know if he is being greedy? You don;t know do you? He might need the money,

So Does he need the money? or is ee fine with out some of it? And what makes you so sure you know the answer?

#22 Before February 2015

Zarow

Really felt the need to make a post about other posts? To complain about their complaining, nonetheless.

Its a person's choice if they don't like something or not. You can't change that by telling them they're wrong.

#23 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Zarow wrote:

Really felt the need to make a post about other posts? To complain about their complaining, nonetheless.

Its a person's choice if they don't like something or not. You can't change that by telling them they're wrong.

yeah so stop complaining guys just deal with it, if you don't want to pay real money then those who missed out don't get them. Simple as that

#24 Before February 2015

AwzzomeDude

If you dont want to spend money, Dont buy it, Me pesonaly want all block packages (Wich now i have thanks to classic tab)

Seriously, Some people dont Mind spending money on things they like.

Persona 142387361787815

Board footer