Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jasonma

Edit Battles Every Day!

If you wanna try out edit battling, i can open up the arena at 4:00 PM PST (I live in California, USA if that helps)

Edit Battling:
a fun experience where you edit to "kill" other players by dropping them to the bottom of the map.

Url:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAKTps3t3a0I

Pass:
Go to the Forum Chat at 4:00 PM PST!
http://eeforumify.com/page.php?id=2

Battle Type:
Un-official and for experience.

Depends on turnout of players:

2 player:

Player 1-----\
                             >---Win 5 rounds to win!
Player 2-----/

4 player:

Player 1-----\
                             >---Win 3 rounds to win!--\
Player 2-----/                                                            \
                                                                                            >---Win 3 rounds to win!
Player 3-----\                                                            /
                             >---Win 3 rounds to win!--/
Player 4-----/

8 player:

2 options:

4 Teams or 8 Teams

4 Teams:

Team 1-----\
Team 2-----/                                                            \
                                                                                           >---Win 3 rounds to win!
Team 3-----\                                                            /
Team 4-----/

8 Teams:

Team 1-----\
Team 2-----/                                                            \
                                                                                           >---Win 3 rounds to win!---\
Team 3-----\                                                            /                                                               \
                            >---Win 3 rounds to win!--/                                                                    \
Team 4-----/                                                                                                                                 \
                                                                                                                                                              >---Win 3 rounds to win!
Team 5-----\                                                                                                                                 /
                            >---Win 3 rounds to win!--\                                                                    /
Team 6-----/                                                            \                                                               /
                                                                                           >---Win 3 rounds to win!---/
Team 7-----\                                                            /
Team 8-----/

#2 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Re: Edit Battles Every Day!

I want to try it but I might have to quit bacause of lag. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Jasonma

ok lag is fine. but what day do you wanna try it?

#4 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

I'll try tomorrow.

#5 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Sounds fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Jasonma

cant do it tommorow or today... chess tournament. maybe monday? monday-friday 4:00 PM PST i'm free.

and thx cyclopsicle. it is. and i'm serious. it's real fun and intense.

#7 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Ok Monday. As a replacement I'll make one at the same time on my beta only level.

#8 Before February 2015

dasuper11

when will the next be, Every day?

#9 Before February 2015

Jasonma

yes every weekday. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i got a tournament today. so sunday-friday i'm free. except for today.

Jasonma 142387362687806

Board footer