Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

One Space Hook Jumps - The Misconception

OKay everyone, listen up. I'm tired of watching people holding space to get through these. Let me tell you what they're doing wrong. EVERYTHING. All you need is one push of the space bar.

Any hook jump is the same. You can jump from any part of the brick. Just get in, move left/right, and press space bar. o'_'o I promise you will make it more times in a row than holding down space bar. I actually just did 3 in a row using my way.

Let me explain. By holding space you're ALWAYS jumping. You never know when you're going to jump on the edge, making it very hard to precise the run. But if you press space as you're on the edge will give you the better hand because you know when you're going to jump.

So please people, don't waste your time, do it the easier and more successful way.

(Really I can't stress this enough since I don't even have chat XP )

This has been an advertisement of one spa- *is shot*

#2 Before February 2015

Calicara

Re: One Space Hook Jumps - The Misconception

One Hook Jumps- The annoying minigame that no one should ever make. The odds of beating it, even IF you are not holding space, is very slim.

#3 Before February 2015

supadorf24

With practice you can get really good at timing these. Thwinkt has done five or something in a row. Holding space doesn't work at all.

#4 Before February 2015

Muffin

The thing is, even without holding space I don't know when I'm near enough to the edge!!

#5 Before February 2015

coolio

I've only come across these once. I quit on sight. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

I've practiced these a lot and still only have a success rate of about 1/25 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#7 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

I have a rate of about 1/7. ;P

#8 Before February 2015

EDJ

I don't get it,   why would you willingly try to finish those and become better in them.

#9 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

1. To get through levels faster.
2. Bragging rights.
3. you suck for saying that 3:<

TrappedTime 142387384887584

Board footer