Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Silverheart

EE daily Paradoxes

i was thinking randomly, and came up with this idea. every day i post a new question and you tell what you think about it.

Today's Question:

if you enter a noob level, and ragequit, then a week later beat it, did you get better or worse?

i say worse.

*i might not post any this weekend since i will be on vacation.

Last edited by Silverheart (Jul 15 2011 11:39:29 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Re: EE daily Paradoxes

Worse, I RQ on sight.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

You>Noob levels

If you complete a noob level, it doesn't improve your skills at all. Doesn't matter if you RQ'd or not.

[EDIT] The next one should be:

If you have a row of crowns underneath a row of spawn points, and you reset the level, who gets the crown? You have 10 people in your level.

capture.png

I don't know if that's really a paradox, it's more like a coincidence where the output is random //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Tako (Jul 15 2011 12:16:37 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

Silverheart

TakoMan02 wrote:

You>Noob levels

If you complete a noob level, it doesn't improve your skills at all. Doesn't matter if you RQ'd or not.

i know, i just randomly thought this up because i was bored.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

TakoMan02 wrote:

You>Noob levels

[EDIT] The next one should be:

If you have a row of crowns underneath a row of spawn points, and you reset the level, who gets the crown? You have 10 people in your level.

http://localhostr.com/files/8lSbqxq/capture.png

I don't know if that's really a paradox, it's more like a coincidence where the output is random //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Either the person with the most or least lag. I think the person with the most lag would get it.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

MadReaper

^this
And if you complete the noob level you get worse

#7 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Worse! Noob levels make you more worse! xD!
It doesn't make sense but it is!

Last edited by Fer22f (Jul 15 2011 3:50:46 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Fer22f wrote:

Worse! Noob levels make you more worse! xD!
It doesn't make sense but it is!

Uhm it doesn't make sense because it is not true. You learn the basic skills by playing noobish levels. You go to some of eedd's and other insanely hard levels, and then those EE skills get even better. Then, if you get back to noobish level, you don't lose those skills!!!!

#9 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I actually find use in playing "noob" levels. It helps with speediness. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
I like to see how fast and accurately I can jump across a basic platform minigame. It trains my fingers to move quicker so when I get to the more advanced/timed minigames I have more control over my actions. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Silverheart

Another: if a noob tries to make an art level but fails, is it still a noob level?

#11 Before February 2015

Koto

Silverheart wrote:

Another: if a noob tries to make an art level but fails, is it still a noob level?

Of course it is. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#12 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Silverheart wrote:

Nope, it's just a failed attempt at an art level, I guess.

...Actually, you can never really fail with art. Art is what you want it to be. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Sabrillian wrote:
Silverheart wrote:

...Actually, you can never really fail with art. Art is what you want it to be. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Well Put! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

:.|:;

#14 Before February 2015

EEguy

Sabrillian wrote:
Silverheart wrote:

True, but if you don't like your art, it isn't what you want it to be, so it isn't art. So if the noob itself thinks it failed, it's a noob level. But if the noob thinks his art is good, then it is an art level.

#15 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Dang, I can't even think of 2 paradoxes, how do you expect to make one every day?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#16 Before February 2015

MIHB

The correct answer is, you got dumber.

Silverheart 142387444986983

Board footer