Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

_thechosen1_

Should I get beta?

I wanna get beta but why should I when I can't make any good levels? I'm not very good at art. I don't really have any serious talent's except for bossing and minigames. And I wanna use art to use those. I also don't wanna join noobs in a crew. Even if I did join a nooby crew, I'd probably yell at them for there stupid levels. I wanna use the EE animator, but I can't because wpewpe wouldn't download. I could ask someone else to do it for me but it wouldn't seem right because I wouldn't give them credit for it. And if I wanted to join a great crew, the crew would reject me.
Life is just sad. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

sad: http://static2.spilcdn.com/tw/img/_/emo … ok_cry.gif

Last edited by _thechosen1_ (Jun 27 2011 12:24:46 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Re: Should I get beta?

Being a great player does not mean you need beta, only great skill my son, it will grow over time, just keep going.
To answer your question, NO, not worth it IMO, spend it on Terraria, MUCH more value there >_>
... Or buy a used game.

#3 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Get it, awesome stuff early

#4 Before February 2015

Muftwin

get via gem offers by watching the vids on gambit

#5 Before February 2015

Processor

Muftwin wrote:

get via gem offers by watching the vids on gambit

Videos on gambit will never load for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#6 Before February 2015

katz

i would get beta. you get awsome new smileys and bricks. you can get magic and the wizard. i really think you should get it. if you dont my face would look like this         :O

#7 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

_thechosen1_ wrote:

I wanna use the EE animator, but I can't because wpewpe wouldn't download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ox34afdfvthz0s

#8 Before February 2015

Calicara

Look. Being beta just means we get to test things earlier then non-betas. Whether you are beta or not does not determine your skill level. If you really like playing everybody edits then keep playing. If you want to join a crew then practice your skills. But beta is not a determining factor in how well you play. Yes, I like beta because I get the extra blocks and smilies, but most of the time I make art I don't even use beta blocks unless I have to. They are just there. They do not make me better or worse. You can get magics, wizards, block packs, and pretty much everything else as non-beta.

So I think it's only something you can decide, and whatever you pick will not make you any better or worse of a player.

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Yes, but wait until a holiday where the price is reduced.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I personaly want beta but I don't really need it I'm a decent player and most people on Kongregate know   that (I talk to a lot of people) but even without beta I would still be the same player just with beta so its your choice whatever you choose it wont make too much of a difference

#11 Before February 2015

Darkmatter

i had 99 gems all earnt by watching videos on superrewardoffers and i accidently spent them all on a Lot of coindoors It was my worst nightmare come true   :O

#12 Before February 2015

dasuper11

can someone send me a link to get some gems free, like on ^

#13 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

check gambit and superrewards they work good for me

_thechosen1_ 142387507986353

Board footer