Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

The ghost bug is still here...

Chris SAID that him and Peter were fixing a whole lotta bugs, well a MAJOR bug, aka the ghost bug, is STILL here! CHRIS HAS GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, BECAUSE I CANT WORK ON MOST OF MY LEVELS!!!

so chris, the message for u is:

FIX THE GOD DAMN GHOST BUG!!!

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: The ghost bug is still here...

okay honestly I think this has been said before, I'm beginning to think Chris has no clue how to fix it.

#3 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I have just ghosted!

#4 Before February 2015

Muftwin

who said it was fixed?

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I'm sure Chris would know how to fix it via player ping timeout, but.... that might cause a problem with people who like to go AFK.

Actually, if the server listens to requests, it might be possible to make a successful bug fix. My idea is packet wait time, perhaps 15000-20000MS, and then let the unresolved room joins replace the "ghost".

it might interfere with shared accounts, but those will probably be banned soon afterwards..

Last edited by ?tilla (Jul 30 2011 11:02:16 am)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

Processor

I'm pretty sure that the bug is because of the Player.IO and not because of EE... And a good way to kill them will be a replace function, if you want to enter a world that you already entered, you can select to kill your login and enter again. This will make people with shared accs feel unsafe and create their own accounts too.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

SmileyZ 142387703284400

Board footer